PDA

View Full Version : Price Increase Coming

DizneyRox
11-17-2011, 10:42 AM
From the DVC Website:

Disney Vacation Club has announced that the cost of purchasing an ownership interest in Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaii, will increase on Dec. 6, 2011, from the current $120 per vacation point to $135 per vacation point.
Guess we know who's paying for the maintenance fee fiasco...

DVC2004
11-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Ouch! $135 a point. Or people won't buy and they'll have to figure another way to pay for their bungle.

epceddie
11-20-2011, 12:49 AM
They won't be getting any of my money. Typical Disney money grab. They screwed up and now they're sticking their customers with the bill. I vote for an Aulani boycott for about a couple of months. The price would come down quickly.

DizneyRox
11-20-2011, 07:13 AM
They won't be getting any of my money. Typical Disney money grab. They screwed up and now they're sticking their customers with the bill. I vote for an Aulani boycott for about a couple of months. The price would come down quickly.
No it won't...

Didn't doesn't lower prices. Their MO is to raise prices and milk those that do buy.

epceddie
11-22-2011, 01:04 AM
If people stopped buying they would have to lower the price. They would have the supply. but no demand.

MarkC
11-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Just curious but are they having trouble selling this one? If so wouldn't they offer some perks to sell off the remaining points? I would love to buy in but the price is high and the cost of getting to Hawaii is tough as well.