PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Audio Files From Old WDW Fan Sites

mikenance2
11-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi There,

I am on a search for the original realaudio/realmedia/mp3/wav/wma or sound/video files of various WDW fan sites that were in existence during the late 90s and early 2000s. I have used the internet wayback machine to track back where the files came from; only problem is they can't be downloaded. Any help with this will be much appreciated, even if you might know of someone I can contact who might know would help. Or even you know that original author of these web sites. I'm trying to recreate my collection of what I had.

Any audio files from the site: www.soundofmagic.com
Files from AudioGalaxy WDW/FTP WDW/Walt Disney World
Worldview WAVs: http://www.apex.net/users/bkcloar/wvpicswavs.html
Any realmedia files from: www.digital-disney.com
www.disneysoundsworld.com or bradserver.servemp3.com/home.html

Realvideo files of 1996 WDW Resort TV
DisneyWorld Information Channel (1996 WDW ResortTV) - www.crosswinds.net/~wdwvideo/

Sounds of Forgotten Disney - Anthony Tomassi - www.geocities.com/thetropics/cabana/1776/dissnd.htm
Realaudio files:
fly.ra
tiki.ra
ep1.ra
ep2.ra
mania.ra
surprise.ra
wdwend.ra
tomch.ra
newhor.ra
kab.ra
compsong.ra
eround.ra
energy.ra
ji.ra
motion.ra
land.ra
epcotmed.ra
machduck.ra
droids.ra
laser.ra
ill25.ra
enjoy.ra

members.aol.com/pantryman
Here is a page listing of what was on there as far as mp3 files:

As some of you may know, I just came back from a short trip to Walt Disney World. Luckily it was long enough to afford me the time to tape a bunch of stuff. So I would like to share it with you!
The first thing is Countdown to Extinction, from Disney's Animal Kingdom. A pretty cool ride, with some awesome sound! Experience the full ride soundtrack in your own home!! countdown_to_extinction.mp3(1.7 megs)!
From Animal Kingdom, let's go over to the Magic Kingdom. Would you like to be seized? I bet you would! At Alien Encounter you will be seized, and here at my page you will hear yourself being seized!! Let's learn a little more about the XS corporation. XS_pre_show.mp3(1.2 meg)
Please say hello to SIR and Skippy! XS_TECH_SIR.mp3(1.8megs)
Pretty cool huh? Check out this music! It's pretty boss too! The Alien Encounter Background music! alien_encounter_theme_music.mp3(1.9 megs)
From the world of corporations, let's go over to inaugurations at the brand new Enchanted Tiki Show!! Take a listen. It is a brand new show! tiki_under_new_management.mp3
Please pay homage to Maui! maui.wav(400k)
You like? Maybe not, but that's ok. We are now going on a tour to Endor. While waiting for your flight, you will probably hear these two guys yelling at each other! Here it is, in its entirety, C3PO and R2D2 from Star Tours. Nearly 10 minutes of stereo cd quality sound!! star_tours_queue.mp3(9.5megs)
For those of you with AOL or Instant Messenger, you will want to download the Star Tours Instant Message noise! Here it is! star_tours_IM.wav(50k)
Off to Epcot and World Showcase! Ever wonder why Disney won't sell the soundtrack to Impressions de France? So does my tape recorder! So here it is, in two parts!! impressions_de_france_part_1.mp3(4megs)
impressions_de_france_part_2.mp3(5 megs)
And now for something a little different. A great clip from Spectromagic!! Enjoy! Over 7 minutes of stereo CD quality sound!! spectromagic.mp3(7 megs)!
I'd like to present my original Disneyland Mega Mix in CD quality sound! Here it is! disneyland_mega_mix.mp3(1.4 meg)

For those of you that miss the grand glorious days of the peoplemover, YOU CAN RELIVE IT!! All you need to do is bounce your chair up and down and it will be semi-realistic! Here it is in all its glory! peoplemover.mp3
I have been looking for a long time for music from Mr. Toad. Well I just couldn't wait any longer, so I booked a flight for Disney World and I went and got it! Here it is, Mr. Toad's schizo adventure Background Music! mr_toad_bgm.mp3(2.2 megs)
Next I would like to present that great show Timekeeper! In its entirety and really good quality!! timekeeper_part_1.mp3(3.4 megs)
timekeeper_part_2.mp3(4 megs)
Remember Dreamflight? How bout TakeFlight? Both were the same ride, just one had a sponsor and the other didn't. Whatever, you are here for the sounds! Here it is take_flight.mp3(2.5 megs)
Like the Tower of Terror? Me too! Listen to the warning given in the library! tot_library_video.mp3(800k)
New for this month is from Disneyland, and the Mulan Parade! This is a totally cool parade!! Here is the 5 minute warning spiel!
Wav: mushu_announcement.wav(430k)
Mp3: mushu_announcement.mp3(350k) BETTER QUALITY!
Why not take a listen to the actual parade music?? Here it is in mp3 and wav format!
Wav: mulan_1st_unit.zip(2.5 megs)
Mp3: mulan_1st_unit.mp3(3 megs)
From Mulan, lets take a ride on the matterhorn. Here is another classic Matterhorn song! matterhorn_music2.mp3(1.2 megs)
Let's travel all the way to Epcot now, and over to Inoventions. This is one of the awesome songs that plays in the Inoventions area! papillion_inoventions.mp3(5 megs) IN STEREO AND SUPERB QUALITY!!
For the last one this time, here is a great clip of some great music; 20,000 Leagues under the Sea! Check it out!! 20000.mp3(1.1megs)
Well that is about it for this update. Go check out my other pages, and check out some of the other files. This thing is getting way too big now. Soon I will re-do the whole thing! Ta Ta for now!
Updates just keep pouring in, and I hope you keep coming back for more!
First up is some music from the Matterhorn at Disneyland. Enjoy! matterhorn.mp3(1 meg)
In the Enchanted Tiki Room Lanai, sit back, relax, and keep yourself from getting brain freeze from the Dole Whip while you listen to this little ditty! lanai_music.mp3(1.5 megs)
As you enter Toontown, one can always hear the music of the tunes! This song is featured on the Toontown area music loop. Here ispuppylove.mp3(2.6 megs) IN STEREO!
How do they do that portable hole on Cartoon Spin? I don't know either, but you can listen to the music that plays just then! Here it is! cartoon_spin_end.mp3(167k)
While not Disney Park related(if the peoplemover was still around it would be) take a listen to my Tron soundtrack compilation. I reworked a couple of the tracks and ran it thru some de-noise programs. In the end it came out really great! Try it out! tron_compilation.mp3(4.5 megs) IN STEREO!
And last but not least for this update is a compilation I made of the Rocketeer Soundtrack. This is almost identical to the music played in the Fountain of Nations at Epcot and the Observatron at Disneyland. Check it out! rocketeer_theme.mp3(2.5 megs)
New stuff: go_go_goodyear.mp3(831k) Direct from the Peoplemover Platform!
space_mtn_miracles_thru_molecules.mp3(826k) Miracles thru Molecules.
space_mtn_monorail_song.mp3(1.5 megs) The newer version of this all time classic!
timekeeper.mp3(1 meg) The theme to the show that plays in every single Magic Kingdom, except Disneyland.
listen_to_the_land.mp3(2.1megs) MY FAVORITE SONG!
magic_journey's.mp3(2.6 megs) The old 3-D flick!
imagination.mp3(1.6 megs) Thanks to the folks that E-mailed me with the answer to this song! It is indeed from the Imagination pavillion at Epcot!
fun_to_be_free.mp3(1.6 megs) This has got to be the quintessential Epcot Center Entrance music! They still use this for the Epcot promotions.
go_go_goodyear.mp3(900k) This used to play in the Peoplemover platform, and it still plays in the restrooms and the Space Mt. queue!

Disney Theme Park Music Hall - [email protected]
http://members.tripod.com/~Epcot/mp3.htm
Files included:

PETERPAN.mp3
REMEMBER.mp3
REMEM2.mp3
REMEM3.mp3
REMEMALA.mp3
REMEMSEA.mp3
SPEC.mp3
SPEC2ROG.mp3
SPEC3FAN.mp3
SPEC4END.mp3
XS.mp3
TOWER.mp3
SPLASH.mp3
LAUGHING.mp3
MEET.mp3
INDY.mp3
SPACE.mp3
HORIZON.mp3
ROGER.mp3
HM.mp3
ILLUMI2.mp3
ILLUMI3.mp3
ILLUMCOL.mp3
FLOW.mp3

msep.ifrance.com/msep/
Main Street Electrical parade sounds (various versions) realaudio format only.

Any other audio/video files from any other sites from that era would much be appreciated. I appreciate any help you may have.
Thanks,
Mike