PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever attend MNSSHP on Nov 1st?

rjmdds
11-16-2011, 11:28 AM
In thinking about timing for our next trip, it looks like we would be arriving early on November 1st. Historically, this is the last night of MNSSHP. Can anyone tell me if this particular one is more or less crowded being as it is the night after Halloween? My kids would love to attend and this may be our opportunity.

:pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin:

Dyanna
11-17-2011, 03:51 PM
We were there for the last MNSSHP on Nov 1st this year. It was just as crowded as any other day at the party that we have been to in the past. Not sure if the candy distribution is more as this is the last night of the party but as an example we had 4 of us attend this last night & we put all our candy together in one bag & had it weighed. Well we walked away with a total of 15 pounds of candy from one round of Trick or Treating at the MK. Any night you choose to go would be fine but I would stay away from Halloween day itself as it is always sold out.

rjmdds
11-17-2011, 10:05 PM
Thanks Dyanna. I figured it wouldn't be too different than other nights but I thought maybe I'd get lucky. That is a TON of candy! Pretty impressive. Thanks for the info.

Ally'sMom
11-18-2011, 11:02 AM
We went to the Nov 1st Halloween Party this year and had a great time. I didn't think the crowds were that big and the only line we waited in was the one for the 7 Dwarfs. At the end of the night I had the last empty bag we had and said let me go to one last candy stop, well when I got to the front of the line the people looked in my bag and said "oh no - put that bag in the barrel" they filled the thing to the top! We had a great time and I am looking forward to going the same time next year, my kids liked trick or treating at Disney better then in NJ with their friends:mickey:

joanna71985
11-18-2011, 04:01 PM
I went on the 1st this year, and it didn't seem that busy to me.