PDA

View Full Version : I am so proud of my wife!!

Jim&AngieMarriner
11-15-2011, 01:45 PM
My awesome wife is getting promoted. She is an Assistant manager for a retail store in the area. She has really good sales numbers and I have always been proud of her ability to coax a good sale from a shy customer or couple. She even made the list last month of top sales for the entire corperation.

Yesterday, the Corprate office called her on her cell phone and offered her her own store! It would seem that the current manager is not performing well and corprate feels that a leadership change will help the store get back on its feet.

I am so proud of her I am busting at the seams!. To be hand picked to manage a store by the Corp HQ.... I mean i would be proud if she had been selected from a group who had applied but just picked like that.

One proud Hubby.

SBETigg
11-15-2011, 02:30 PM
That is awesome! Congratulations to her, and to you.

BriarRose0708
11-15-2011, 02:57 PM
It's always great when hard work is recognized! Congrats to your wife!:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
11-15-2011, 03:34 PM
oh that is awesome!!! Congratulations to you both!! You are certainly one proud hubby! :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
11-15-2011, 05:13 PM
:thumbsup: That is wonderful!! I can't blame you for being so proud -- good for her. I hope it is exactly what she's been hoping for, and a good fit -- it sounds like it will be! :) :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
11-15-2011, 06:48 PM
Congratulations to your wife. It's always good to be recognized and rewarded for good performance at work. :thumbsup: