PDA

View Full Version : Parking at the Contemporary?

andrsue
11-12-2011, 05:43 PM
We are flying down tomorrow :cloud9: My parents are driving down and staying at POFQ. Can I get a parking pass for the Contemporary (where I will be a guest) for my parent's car? I will NOT have a car and will occasionally use theirs...

Thanks!

PETE FROM NYC
11-12-2011, 05:53 PM
I am fairly sure that their pass at POFQ will be honored at all WDW resorts.
Besides, anyone can get a temp pass fpr shopping or dining.

wdwfansince75
11-12-2011, 06:00 PM
The resorts do not honor each other's parking passes...You can park in guest parking for a period of time if you have ADR's...think it is 2 or 3 hours...and if they are not crowded, they will let you park to visit or shop...

But, if you give their plate numbers when you check in for your resort, you can get a parking pass for your resort...we did this one year when part of our party was at the CR, and others were at SoG...that was before SoG started charging for parking...we had passes for our car for both resorts.

andrsue
11-12-2011, 07:47 PM
That's what I was hoping to hear :thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Exactly! As a guest, you can park at the Contemporary. When you checkin, just be sure you get a parking permit for "their" car, and you can use when when you're using the car.

Carol
11-13-2011, 10:16 AM
I just stayed at the Contemporary and had a parking permit for our length of stay. They never asked me any details pertaining to the car - including the plate number.

Scar
11-13-2011, 10:20 AM
In all the many times I have had a car there, They just asked, do you need a parking pass? I say yes, and they gave me one.