PDA

View Full Version : Disney Crocs from Surf and Dirt!

Goes4FastPass
11-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Hello Intercotees!

I see Surf and Dirt is now a Intercot Sponsor. Is this new? Yipee!

I'm glad to reccomend them.

I've been buying Disney Crocs from them about as long as we've been going to Walt Disney World.

Briansmom
11-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Disney Crocs for ADULTS?? My special DS loves his Disney crocs but now that he is getting into adult sizes, I cant find them online anywhere. We lucked up and found some at a kiosk in Epcot at our last trip but they are hard to find even in the parks.

Tink#64
11-10-2011, 11:45 PM
We've seen the Crocs in adult sizes in several of the resorts. My DH got his last year at The Contemporary but they were also at Pop. I know I saw them at Pop this year because I noticed they had different colors than last year! :gator:

Tink#64
11-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Oops, meant to add, I checked out that site & although I didn't see any Disney Crocs except kids sizes & jibbits, they have an excellent selection of Crocs! Thanks for sharing! :tiphat:

Funny thing is, the first time I saw Crocs was of course at WDW many years ago & I thought "What are those funny looking different colored rubber shoes?" Now I get it! I love my crocs!
:D Crocs Rock! :rocker:

VWL Mom
11-12-2011, 09:16 AM
They don't show up under my ICOT Sponsor list :confused:

They've added the adult Mickey crocs with fur lining at the parks. Of course I forgot to go back and pick them up before we left and just thought of it when I saw this post.

John
11-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Just a note - they are not an official sponsor - our official sponsors are in the left hand column under ICOT Sponsors. The business you mentioned most likely is doing keyword advertising and is being served up thru google ads which fill the remainder of our ad space.