PDA

View Full Version : Dining reviews!

JenniferS.
11-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Just back last night from a wonderful time at WDW!!! I recently remembered a post or something about the all-you-care-to-drink milkshakes at WCC. They are still this, not just one per person! Anyway, thought i'd give you some reviews on the places we ate. Sci-Fi was pretty good this time around. We were on the deluxe dining and I got the Buffalo Chicken potato skins as an app. Loved it! I had rib-eye, which was kind of fatty, but the mashed pot were great. Had a choc. milkshake that was soooo thick and creamy!! Skipped dessert. Ate at Cinderella's castle for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast was changed the week prior and the menu was very different, but good. Dinner was yummy as usual. Princesses were at both...no more fairy godmother and the mice. All of our breakfasts were great , can't really go wrong w/ buffets. Those places were Hollywood and Vine, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, O'Hanna's, 1900 park fare, Tusker House. Was super disappointed at 1900 park fare for dinner. Poor server and how hard is it to just serve drinks? My mom and I got bahama Mama's and they weren't served until we were almost ready to go. I will NOT return for dinner there...the food wasn't great either. Mama Melrose's was excellent! No real other complaints about the other dinners we ate. All in all we had some great meals!

Melanie
11-05-2011, 09:27 AM
A drink wasn't served until you were almost ready to leave? That's awful. :unsure:

We had some issues last week with service at a few different restaurants (like keeping our drinks filled, serving entrees right on top of salads/appetizers). In fact, I may do a post on it later.

Thanks for reporting. Glad you had some excellent meals! :)

crltkcagle
11-05-2011, 12:01 PM
My kids love the all you can drink milkshakes at WCC! Glad you had a good time!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Glad to hear about the all your care to drink milkshakes we'll be eating there in about 6 weeks....

Kairi_7378
11-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Glad you had so many good meals... hope they balanced out your 1900 Park Faire experience a little.

January-2007
11-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks for sharing.