PDA

View Full Version : Grab a tissue....

Imalismom
11-04-2011, 04:48 PM
I don't know who this family is, or who the little girl is, but even I was crying at the very end.....

http://www.godvine.com/Little-Girl-s-Reaction-to-Going-to-Disney-Land-Will-Melt-Your-Heart-727.html

Scar
11-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks, that was good.

..I was crying at the very end.....

But here's the difference between men and women... I was laughing. :thedolls:

BraddyB
11-04-2011, 05:45 PM
I agree no crying here, but i did :funny:

Disney4us2
11-04-2011, 06:05 PM
I also lauguhed, smiled with tears in my eyes.:D

MNNHFLTX
11-05-2011, 05:21 PM
That particular video has earned Lily's family thousands of dollars on YouTube already. And when all is said and done, it should put her through college, since Disney is going to use it in one of their commercials. All that and a trip to Disneyland--not bad. :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-06-2011, 09:22 PM
That particular video has earned Lily's family thousands of dollars on YouTube already. And when all is said and done, it should put her through college, since Disney is going to use it in one of their commercials. All that and a trip to Disneyland--not bad. :mickey:

Seriously?? That's so great. I love how she doesn't seem spoiled but was genuinely appreciative of the trip.

ElenitaB
11-07-2011, 06:59 PM
I also laughed, smiled with tears in my eyes.:D
:ditto: (I'm such a sentimental doof! :blush: )

And, yes, putting the "differences in the sexes" test to the test... DS was laughing.

BrerGnat
11-08-2011, 07:38 AM
Hmm, I was a bit stunned when she started crying like that. I mean, I get "happy tears" and all, but she is SO little! I've never seen a kid that young cry "happy tears". Maybe my experience with kids is limited though. My kids are made out of rubber (says DH). ;)

I thought the part leading up to the crying was cute, but once she started with the tears, I just felt bad for her.

minnie04
11-08-2011, 09:47 AM
I also lauguhed, smiled with tears in my eyes.:D

same here!!! I love when the kids realize they are going for real... so cute her face was priceless. I hope she has/had a blast :party:

minnie04
11-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Seriously?? That's so great. I love how she doesn't seem spoiled but was genuinely appreciative of the trip.

I thought the same thing. Any other little kid would have said "thats all" (before the trip) she was loving everything she got..