PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Package

amy853
10-26-2011, 08:09 PM
Hi Everyone!
Thank you all so much for all the great advice you've given me on this site! I have another question for the pros. Do you think there will be a long wait to get into Fantasmic on December 6th? It looks like they added some dates, so I was hoping there would be less of a line. I was trying to avoid booking a dinner package because it will make me cancel my Le Cellier reservation (never been and sooo excited). I have 2 small kids though, and if you guys think the line will be too long and the "preferred seating" is worth it, Mom might just have to sacrifice her steak dinner:(. Thoughts?

Strmchsr
10-26-2011, 08:27 PM
I can't verify it completely for every night, but it seems even with WDW going back to nightly showings there are still pretty hefty lines for Fantasmic. The difference is that you can usually get in instead of running the risk of being turned away, but it's still very crowded and if you want to get a decent seat you'll either need the dining package or get there really early.

TheVBs
10-28-2011, 09:03 AM
We saw Fantasmic for the first time on our last trip with no dinner package. We opted to walk up about 30 minutes before the show started and it worked out great for us. We walked right in, the stands were mostly filled, but filling up from right to left as you face the stage. So, we sat on the far left, but just a few rows from the front! We felt they were great seats and we even had time to grab some hot dogs at the stand there while we were waiting for the show to start. Can't see the point of standing in line for a crazy amount of time if you might get seated near the back anyway. :confused: