PDA

View Full Version : WDW board game?

minnie-mouse
10-26-2011, 04:32 PM
Does anyone have this game? Do the kids like it? I want to get it for my girls for Christmas this year, but would like some reviews.

Main Street Jim
10-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Which one? There's a couple based on MK/Disney parks:

Disney Theme Park Monopoly

There was on out a few years back where you have to make it to all the rides you draw cards for, even using FastPasses, and make it back to the front of the park. It had some like cardboard "3D" pieces you mounted to the game board.

Fantasyland board game
Riverboat "
Monorail "

tinxmom
10-26-2011, 07:22 PM
We have The Magic Kingdom game (Parker Brothers). It has 3D Main Street, Castle, etc - my kids have always loved it. We got it before one of our trips years ago and it still is a fave pre-trip game (even though my kids are older now!).

Tink#64
10-26-2011, 11:40 PM
We LOVE our Disney board games! We have 2 Disney "Scene It" games, "Haunted Mansion" Clue & the "Magic Kingdom" game! DS' are 14 & 15 & we still play them & have a ball! Just a little taste of Disney fun! :mickey:

minnie-mouse
10-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Yes, it was called the "Magic Kingdom game". It showed each area of the park. Is this one good?

buzznwoodysmom
10-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Yes, it was called the "Magic Kingdom game". It showed each area of the park. Is this one good?

Yes, we have this game and have had lots of fun with it.

KylesMom
10-27-2011, 02:37 PM
We also have this game - whenever we're missing Disney a little too much, it's the board game of choice! :mickey:

Suz36
10-27-2011, 02:47 PM
We love our Magic Kingdom board game. It's definitely part of our pre-trip routine, and we also pull it out whenever we need a little fix of Disney, which is quite often!

wdwluv
10-27-2011, 02:52 PM
I had no idea this existed. Just bought it on eBay!!! What a great pre and post trip thing to do!!! :mickey:

darthmacho
10-27-2011, 03:42 PM

We have it. It's a basic, but fun game, where each player gets a set of cards, on which are attractions which they are going to visit, and they have to make it around the map to each before the other players. The partly 3D map (like a pop-up book) adds to the fun. It's not very elaborate, but that's probably good so little kids can play. :mickey:

Tink#64
10-27-2011, 11:54 PM
My Ds's spotted it at Toy's R Us a couple of years ago & we've had lots of fun playing it! Love the little cards with the attraction info! Fun family game & a nice Disney fix! :mickey: