PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier Lunch vs. Dinner?

rjmdds
10-25-2011, 09:56 AM
We are heading down in 10 days and due to a new wrench in our plans we may have to scrap an ADR for dinner at Le Cellier. We've never been there in multiple trips and really wanted to try it this go 'round. I could make our plans work with lunch there however. Is there anything i would be missing by doing lunch there? Are the menus any different?

TinkerbellT421
10-25-2011, 10:02 AM
We are heading down in 10 days and due to a new wrench in our plans we may have to scrap an ADR for dinner at Le Cellier. We've never been there in multiple trips and really wanted to try it this go 'round. I could make our plans work with lunch there however. Is there anything i would be missing by doing lunch there? Are the menus any different?

I do believe the menus are different but cannot remember how much. We have not eaten there this past trip. You can compare them here to see if there are any particular meals you would enjoy more than the other. http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/epcot/lecellier_dinner.asp

Strmchsr
10-25-2011, 11:31 AM
As of last March, the menus are significantly different for lunch and dinner. Dinner is a "signature" experience with much higher end food and pricing. Lunch is still excellent, but similar to the old Le Cellier menu.

jodijo
10-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Last time we went, we could only get a lunch reservation. I was a little upset because we love their dinner menu. However, to my surprise, a lot of the old dinner items were on the lunch menu at cheaper prices. We were thrilled and loved it so much we will only make lunch reservations there from now on.

NH Disneyfan
10-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Just booked lunch for April. Very excited to not have higher prices of dinner at a fantastic location!

Checkers
10-26-2011, 09:02 AM
Last time we went, we could only get a lunch reservation. I was a little upset because we love their dinner menu. However, to my surprise, a lot of the old dinner items were on the lunch menu at cheaper prices. We were thrilled and loved it so much we will only make lunch reservations there from now on.

We had lunch there yesterday and they had a prefix menu that you could order from or a regular menu. My DH & I both ordered off the regular menu and really enjoyed our meal. I had the filet with mashed potatoes and a mixed green salad and DH had some sort of a beef/potato skillet mixture with a salad as well. Both were excellent and to be truthful, we enjoyed it much more than the last time we had dinner there.