PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP! Do they still sell PARASOLS in EPCOT France?

Tinker-Brendie
10-24-2011, 03:27 PM
This may not seem like a hot topic, but my dear daughter has spent many hours sewing her costume for the MNSSHP - an exact replica of the outfit seen on the "tight-rope" lady in the stretch room of The Haunted Mansion - and MUST HAVE a parasol to complete the ensemble. DO THEY STILL SELL PARASOLS in EPCOT France? It HAS to be the frilly one, not the paper one from EPCOT China. ANY confirmation or bad news ASAP will be MUCH appreciated, as we arrive this coming Thursday...:cloud9:

Strmchsr
10-24-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm fairly certain I remember seeing them either there or UK. However, you can call WDW Merchandising and ask. They should be able to verify for you. 407-363-6200

AgentC
10-24-2011, 04:21 PM
I saw them in France two weeks ago.

VWL Mom
10-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Kudos to your DD for such an undertaking. They did have the parasols in France in August and I also saw them in MK near the Christmas Shop.

Main Street Jim
10-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Better yet, instead of a "trip all the way to France" (at EPCOT, of course :) ), right there in the Magic Kingdom, right there in Liberty Square, just steps away from the Haunted Mansion...is Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe :) Near the Hub-to-Liberty Square bridge entrance of the Shoppe, are parasols :thumbsup:

Tinker-Brendie
10-24-2011, 11:25 PM
I KNEW I'd get an answer here!
A huge Disney THANK YOU to everyone who replied...
I'll post pictures of my talented daughter in her costume after we get back home. I'm hoping the PhotoPass photogs will get some good shots, as well. I CAN'T WAIT for Thursday!!!!:cloud9: