PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find the Jalapeno filled soft pretzels in AK!

lisab
10-23-2011, 01:15 AM
LOVED the hot, stuffed Jalapeno pretzels in AK last time I visited. Anyone know if they still have this little stand, and where exactly it is located? Thanks! Mouth watering just thinking about it...

FiggyFan
10-23-2011, 06:56 AM
If I remember correctly, it is not far from the entrance to Its Tough to be a Bug. If you enter the park and go past the attraction entrance, there are several small snack stands.

RavsRuleDisney!
10-23-2011, 11:42 AM
first time hearing of this tasty-sounding snack....someone else please verify because that will be on my tummy to-do list next trip down. :number1:

Scar
10-23-2011, 12:35 PM
They are great. I had two last time. One in AK just before the entrance to Kilimanjaro Safaries, and one in Epcot at the new booth between America Gardens Theater and The Liberty in.

JPL
10-23-2011, 02:03 PM
The stand is in Africa near Kilamanjaro Safari. You can also get them at the Launching Pad in the MK :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-25-2011, 11:48 AM
If I remember correctly, it is not far from the entrance to Its Tough to be a Bug. If you enter the park and go past the attraction entrance, there are several small snack stands.

That's where I remember it too:mickey:

AvaNellMouse
10-25-2011, 10:05 PM
first time hearing of this tasty-sounding snack....someone else please verify because that will be on my tummy to-do list next trip down.

Nom Nom Nom!!!