PDA

View Full Version : Food @ Caribbean Beach

disneyfan328
10-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Can someone give me some insight as to the offerings or favorites at this resort? I believe they have a food court and also Shutters? Is that the only dining places at CBR?

I checked the menus here on Intercot, but it seems that lots of changes have been made to many of the menus.

Anyone been recently that can shed some light on whats offered esp. @ the food court?

Scar
10-23-2011, 09:30 AM
It's been over 10 years for me, but I remember a pretty decent food court with lots of choices.

The only table service that was there (before Shutters) was the worst meal I've ever had at WDW.

TheHD
10-23-2011, 02:01 PM
We were there New Years 2009-2010. Never ate at Shutters, but the food court has a lot to offer. The usual burgers, hotdogs, tenders, etc., but they also have sandwich selections (fish, pork), Italian selections, salads (I believe), pizza, and some other things I can't remember. When planning our last trip, it was between the CBR and CSR and we decided on CBR, because it seemed to have more to offer within the food court.

minnie-mouse
10-26-2011, 11:35 AM
CBR food court has a good variety but the food is mediocre at best. The kids seem to like it, especially the food that comes in the sand pails.

CanadaLovesDisney
11-02-2011, 01:52 PM
We were just there a few months ago. The breakfast options are really good. Decent snacks too. We don't eat lunch or dinner there unless we have too. Not because the food is bad it's because we would rather go to Earl of sandwich at downtown Disney for 6$ sandwiches. There are too many other options! :mickey:

Lakin
01-01-2012, 01:28 AM
They have a really good selection for breakfast. :) I got a mickey waffle w/ bacon everyday. Made me happy.

My family wasn't very impressed with their lunch selection. Not that there wasn't any good food, we just didn't see anything that appealed to us. So we got a pizza. (Which was good, btw)