PDA

View Full Version : Disney world nightmare

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Okay, I know I am a real addict now...I had my first nightmare about Disney World last night. In my dream, we enter DHS at opening and I tell my son to hurry to Rockin Roller Coaster and I will go get FP's for Toy Story Mania. When I get to TSM, I put my card in and get a fastpass and realize I forgot to get his Key to World Card. I run back down to RNRC and can't find him, he must already be on the ride. I'm panicking because I know by the time he gets off the return times will be different and I can't get another FP right away....that's all I remember before my dog woke me up....so have you ever had a DW nightmare:sleepin:

Dragongirlx
10-20-2011, 11:15 AM
I once dreamt that they had rearranged the world showcase and I couldn't find Canada in time to hear Off Kilter play. I was getting really lost and very upset and then it started to snow. Thats when I woke up. It made me really jittery that day.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-20-2011, 11:16 AM
That's a good one, real snow at WDW:D

Scar
10-20-2011, 11:18 AM
I've had a bunch of similar dreams. They all involve me getting to WDW and I keep getting sidetracked doing something other than going to the parks. All of a sudden I realize there is just one day left in my vacation and I haven't been to any parks yet! At this point I'm usually so upset that I wake up.

Dragongirlx
10-20-2011, 11:24 AM
That's a good one, real snow at WDW:D

well it was snowing here in Scotland when I had the dream so that probably influenced it. But snow at the world showcase was very weird
:snowball::winter:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-20-2011, 11:31 AM
Yeah, in my dream it seemed like not getting that fastpass was going keep us from doing anything else.

I kind of wish we could get a little snow while we are there to make it seem more like Christmas.

SBETigg
10-20-2011, 11:37 AM
I have them often. Probably because I spend too much time thinking about it when I'm awake. Snow White usually plays a part, though, and the Magic Kingdom ends up taking on weird new dimensions. My head says I'm at WDW, but my heart knows better. In my dreams, there are familiar WDW elements, but it rarely looks right.

Disney4us2
10-20-2011, 12:10 PM
I had one that I lefft my netbook home. I made the plane turn around for me to go and get it.:stop::plane::funny:

When I woke up, first thing I did was put my netbook in my carry on.:paranoid:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-20-2011, 01:03 PM
Yeah actually the park didn't look right, it was really small.....

Ms. Mode
10-20-2011, 01:20 PM
After every trip to WDW the first few days home I dream I'm standing in line for a ride and right when I'm getting in the seat the dream starts over again...I spend the whole night standing in the same line. :blush:

EeyoresBestFriend
10-20-2011, 01:28 PM
I have at least one at some point before each trip.

Usually involves getting lost once arriving to Florida; not making the plane; not having everything packed while standing at the airport and realizing it's too late to get it, etc . . . . .

:shake: It's just sad . . . .

princesspaigeypooh
10-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Back in September we drove done to Disney and I feel asleep. I dreamed that I had slept the entire trip and didn't do anything!!! I was apperently talking in my sleep, because when I woke up my Aunt started talking about how great the trip had been. I freaked out:blush: . So next trip I will be sure not to fall asleep.

SBETigg
10-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Back in September we drove done to Disney and I feel asleep. I dreamed that I had slept the entire trip and didn't do anything!!! I was apperently talking in my sleep, because when I woke up my Aunt started talking about how great the trip had been. I freaked out:blush: . So next trip I will be sure not to fall asleep.

Oh, that's mean, but funny. I would have freaked out, too. Welcome to Intercot.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-21-2011, 10:35 AM

Welcome to Intercot, thanks for the laugh:D

brownie
10-21-2011, 03:41 PM

:welcome:

princesspaigeypooh, welcome to INTERCOT!

darthmacho
10-22-2011, 08:08 PM
My WDW dream is just one of several recurring dreams I have. I wouldn't exactly call them nightmares, but in the dream, something is always not quite right. Usually things aren't going as planned, or everything is confused, and always WDW is not at all what it should be, and always looks vastly different from the real thing. There's always the feeling that I'm not supposed to be there, things are coming to a close, or I don't remember how I got there. IT's all hard to explain, but despite the differences each time, it's essentially the same dream every time. Must mean something is going on in my subconscious, but I'm no expert. :confused:

LudwigVonDrake
10-23-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm a Disney addict myself but I've never had a nightmare about WDW :laughing: