PDA

View Full Version : Just One...Least Faves?

ILoveMickey'77
10-19-2011, 12:28 PM
So last week I posted the Just One post for essentially your favorite things past and present around the world. That got me curious, what are your least favorite things? What makes you say "been there, done that, never again?"

Let's keep this one just present day hotels, restuarants, attractions, etc.

You can include the reason why, if you like.

Park?

Ride?

Counter-service restaurant?

Table-service restaurant?

Hotel?

Show?

Night-time fireworks display/parade?

ILoveMickey'77
10-19-2011, 12:49 PM
To answer my own thread...

Park? If I had to choose one, probably, AK

Ride? Stitch's Great Escape (I think that one is self-explanatory)

Counter-service restaurant? Restaurantasaurus at AK- although it's the same old hamburgers as everywhere else, it just wasn't good)

Table-service restaurant? San Angel Inn (I want to love this place because of the atmosphere, but the food is severly lacking

Hotel? POP (buses were awful when we were there, too crowded)

Show? Wonder's of Flight (I'm not a huge bird fan and there was a bird that kept landing on people's heads when we were there) :faint:

Night-time fireworks display/parade? The new parade at DHS (this is a bit unfair because I haven't seen it, but I have heard the music and I'm not a fan

Wow that seems like a lot of complaining, but I have Disney fever bad and it's 300+ days away from our next trip. Maybe this thread will help with that :)

Tygger7
10-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Hmmm....I really had to give this some thought. Here we go:

Park - DisneyQuest (If that doesn't "count" as a park, then AK)

Ride - Mission Space (both versions...just didn't do anything for me except give me a panic attack due to the coffin-like interior)

Counter-service restaurant - Commissary (sp?) at DHS (Could have just been my mood that day, but nothing looked or tasted good)

Table-service restaurant - This was trickier than I thought. I was disappointed in Cali Grill (mostly the atmosphere...it was loud, crowded, & chaotic), but I would still give it another shot someday. We've been very fortunate to have had great dining experiences over-all. But if I have to pick just one, I'd say Hollywood & Vine at DHS....I would be fine if we never went back. Nothing bad happened, it was "just another buffet"

Hotel - I know I'll probably get flamed, but I have to say POFQ if we're talking about places I've stayed before. (Thus, I'm EXTREMELY nervous about staying at POR in December.) If I think about it, I guess I'm not really a fan of the moderates in general. My parents stayed at CSR and had a HORRIBLE experience...my in-laws stayed at CBR and didn't care for it. So POR is the only one I've had absolutely no experience with. Crossing my fingers that I'll be pleasantly surprised in December.

Show - One's I've been to: FOTLK (I'm chalking that up to it being "over-hyped" to me...I was just disappointed and left with the feeling "that was it??"). I haven't been to the current incarnation of the Luau, but based on what I've heard, I have no desire to go.

Night-time fireworks display/parade: I guess I'm not really a parade fan to begin with, so I'm very "take it or leave" it when it comes to any parade. If I had to choose one that I had to give up forever, it would be Fantasmic. Again, I've seen it several times & enjoyed it, but I prefer lots of fireworks. :D

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-19-2011, 01:29 PM
So last week I posted the Just One post for essentially your favorite things past and present around the world. That got me curious, what are your least favorite things? What makes you say "been there, done that, never again?"

Park?

Hollywood Studios

Ride?

Figment

ABC Commissary-we had to throw it away:sick:

Tony's

Hotel?

DTD Best Western-moldy and stinky

Show?

Enchanted Tiki room

Block Party

Scar
10-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Park?

You mean like, what lot to park my car in? :confused:

Ride?

Astro Orbiter
(I also said last visit that I would never ride Space Mountain again. Not because it's not good, but because I hurt my back. Looking for a lawyer now. ;))

Comissary. I have a feeling this one will win.

Rainforest Cafe

Hotel?

CBR

Show?

Captain EO

Fantasmic!

CajunDisneyDad
10-19-2011, 01:46 PM
Park: Animal Kingdom

Ride: Small World...that ride just ozzzes evil

Counter-service restaurant The mexican place in Epcot... Open the foil and had an oil spill

Table-service restaurant Sci-Fi..dont really like the tables for some reason...or cars lol

Hotel All-Star Sport...stayed twice...never again

Show Country Bears. They need to turn it up and it is just really outdated.

ChipNDale79
10-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Park? AK

Ride? Stitch's Great Escape, worst attraction in WDW history.

Counter-service restaurant? Restaurantasaurus at AK or ABC Commissary

Table-service restaurant? San Angel Inn (awesome atmosphere, horrible food, what a shame)

Hotel? POP (way too big of a resort, will never stay here again)

Show? Tiki room considered a show?

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Not a fan of Illuminations

Mousemates
10-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Park? Animal Kingdom

Ride? Prime Evil Whirl (spelling intentional)

Counter-service restaurant? Toluca Legs Turkey Company

Table-service restaurant? San Angel Inn

Hotel? Caribbean Beach

Show? Tarzan (long gone, but the memory remains)

Night-time fireworks display/parade? enjoy all fireworks, am bored by all parades.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-19-2011, 03:04 PM
I forgot about the Tarzan show, that was truly bad:down:

CanadaLovesDisney
10-19-2011, 03:10 PM
This is certainly an interesting thread because I see San angel on a few people's lists and I love that! Everyone has a preference!

Park? Hollywood studios is a waste for us. Minimum 90 minute wait for toy story mania almost anytime of the day! And the rest of the rides, shops and attractions are meh!

Ride? The worst ride for us is figment journey into the imagination. Looks like a bad high school science project!

Counter-service restaurant? Tomorrow land noodle station was the worst meal at wdw I have ever had. I got food poisoning from whatever I had. Gross. I get chills thinking about it!

Table-service restaurant? We didn't like tutto italia. We found it snobby and food was not that great. Otherwise I think we love every other table service we have visited!

Hotel? We haven't met a resort we don't like!

Show? We haven't seen any shows really it's not our thing. We did see indiana jones and it was good but we wouldn't take the time to see it again when there is so much else to do in the world!

Night-time fireworks display/parade? LOVE them ALL. Cannot comment!

Zawadi
10-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Park? DisneyQuest

Ride? Figment

Counter-service restaurant? ABC Commissary

Table-service restaurant? Hollywood & Vine

Hotel? cannot comment as they are all nice

Show? Tarzan Rocks is the only show that I'vewalked out out.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Block Party Bash

azcavalier
10-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Park? None. Love all the parks.

Ride? Tomorrowland Speedway. Old, loud, outdated, and always a long line....for the love of Walt, why?

Counter-service restaurant? Commissary, hands down.

Table-service restaurant? Brown Derby. Overpriced and underwhelmed. Couldn't understand why it was a Signature Restaurant.

Hotel? All Star Sports. Had problems with the freakin' door. Loud, obnoxious youth groups in the pool yelling and screaming until late, and they thought it was just hilarious to bang on our window as they ran by at midnight.

Show? Country Bear Jamboree. Ugh. This always reminds me of "Lester's Possum Park" from A Goofy Movie. It's only slightly above a Chuck E. Cheese.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Fantasmic. Not that it's not a good production...but it's just not that good, and it feels too much like a long commercial for every Disney cartoon ever made instead of a cohesive story.

darthmacho
10-19-2011, 03:37 PM
Interesting thread. Not an easy question.

Park? Disney's Hollywood Studios. This does not mean I dislike DHS, it's just my 4th favorite theme park in the entire world.

Ride? Journey Into Your Imagination This is just a disappointing ride, but if you meant "attraction" I would have gone with Sounds Dangerous.

Counter-service restaurant? ABC Commissary We actually had a pretty good meal there, but of all the great counter service places I've tried in WDW, this had the least pizzazz.

Table-service restaurant? 50's Prime Time I don't really dislike it. It just didn't wow me. The menu is too heavy for a theme park meal, and our waitress was fairly aloof in her role play.

Hotel? All Star Sports Never stayed there, and have no interest. The bottom of the barrel as far as choices go.

Show? Circle of Life. Ugh. Horrible. Preachy and horrible.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? They're all good.

Gator
10-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Park? Downtown Disney - I consider that a park since half the buses seem to go there. I can't pick one of the big four for worst.

Ride? Universe of Energy - It seems like it could be great, but instead it's very boring and the humor is the worst

Counter-service restaurant? Pizza Planet - a place where only Disney pizza is served

Table-service restaurant? San Angel Inn - bad service and bland food can't overcome the atmosphere it should have

Hotel? PO-Riverside - The Alligator Bayou is a terrible place and I didn't like the bus service either.

Show? High School Musical show at DHS

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Holiday Wishes - it's boring compared to Wishes; this would've been Block Party Bash if it was still there

brivers222
10-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Park? Animal Kingdom... Detroit Zoo seems more fun and the Yeti hasn't worked since I went the year EE opened...

Ride? Stitches Great Escape

Counter-service restaurant? idk, haven't had Counter Service in 8 years

Table-service restaurant? 1900PF dinner

Hotel? SSR...don't like the layout or the location... it was the only choice we had when I joined DVC... I have since sold it off. Maybe the future will yield another DVC attempt at a different resort

Show?

TinkerbellT421
10-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Park? DHS, not that I hate it just my least favorite of the four

Ride? Mission: Space :sick: I will ride it if DBF insists....but I cant say Im disappointed when we "accidentally" eat before we ride....lol

Counter-service restaurant? ABC Commissary or the lunch area in America in Epcot, name escapes me, chicken nuggets are good but really? You can get hot dogs, cheeseburgers and the like at home. Why in disney? lol

Table-service restaurant? 50's primetime is my least favorite. Past couple times have just been blah. Boring wait staff mostly that dont go into character.

Hotel? All Star Movies. The end.

Show? Lion King show was ok, cool to say I did it. But wouldn't go out of my way to see it again.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Parades, any parade in general lol

Wolf
10-19-2011, 05:28 PM
California Grill....Never ever ever again! Worst I've ever been treated in any resturant much less a very expensive disney resturant. Awful food but I could have forgave that if the server and manager weren't both :ack: never again. Everything else I'll leave to my whims at the time but that resturant is off my radar forever.

Cassieblanca
10-20-2011, 05:29 AM
Park? AK

Ride? Figment

Counter-service restaurant? Tomorrowland Noodle Station They never should've changed that from pizza

Table-service restaurant? Le Cellier I snapped my steak knife trying to cut my steak

Hotel? All Star

Show? I can't really answer this one, I haven't seen many of the current ones.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Block Party

Melanie
10-20-2011, 05:53 AM
Park? DHS

Ride? ToT

Table-service restaurant? Grand Floridian Cafe

Hotel? Port Orleans French Quarter

Show? Country Bears

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Illuminations!

Mitzie
10-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Park: HS
Ride: Primevial Whirl..this is an eyesore, very subpar for Disney.
CS: One at Blizzard Beach..food was ice cold
TS: Tony's...nothing wrong just my least favorite.
Resort: CRB..room was musty smelling
Show: Tikiroom
Fireworks/parade...liked all I have seen..haven't caught Fantasmic yet...

Bethis26fan
10-20-2011, 11:42 AM
Park? AK

Ride? Stitch

Counter-service restaurant? Flame Tree BBQ-just didn't like it

Table-service restaurant? Le Cellier, not because it was bad, but the price just isn't worth it.

Hotel?

Show? Tiki room

Block party bash

Rayadragon
10-20-2011, 12:53 PM
It's rather interesting reading through everyone's responses. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who wasn't thrilled with Le Cellier.

Park?: AK. While I love the scenic details in the park, I'm not interested in the live animal portions so much, and there just aren't enough rides to keep me interested.

Ride?: Journey into imagination. I can't help but compare this version to the original one and think it's horribly sub-par.

CS?: Captain Cook's. It may have just been an off day, but I got sick from eating less than half of an adult grilled cheese sandwich. While it's not meant to be health food, I had no idea one sandwich could hold so much grease.

TS?: Marrakesh. The food was bland at best, and the "service" was hands down the worst I've, or anyone in my family, has had ANYWHERE, let alone just at Disney.

Hotel?: Wilderness Lodge. It was nice enough, I'm just not sure it's worth the increased room cost.

Show?: Sounds Dangerous. If you can call it a show that is. I tried to convince my mom that it had a reputation for being the worst thing ever in the parks, but noooooo, she liked Drew Carey so how bad could it be?

Fireworks/Parade?: I normally just avoid the parades as best I can. Just not my thing.

goofy-4-disney
10-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Park? Animal Kingdom

Ride? Small World

Counter-service restaurant? Casey's

Table-service restaurant? Tony's

Hotel? Coronado Springs

Show? Haven't seen all of them but the one that I thought was terrible was Tarzan Rocks

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Fantasmic...just doesn't do anything for me.

texas211
10-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Park?- Easy, Animal Kingdom.

Ride?- Stitch's horrible escape.

Counter-service restaurant? All of them. The part that drives me nuts. Once you make it to the counter to pick up your food, its chaos to figure out what you ordered and to give it to you. Its like they had no idea you were coming.

Table-service restaurant? Sci-Fi Drive in.

Hotel? Anything Value. Especially ASMusic.

Show? The Lion King one at AK. Creepy, long walk to just that, and long show. Would be better if they served beer. And peanuts.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? AK, since they dont have fireworks and that halfway parade is a waste.

DNS
10-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Park?
Studios

Ride?
Indiana Jones

Liberty Inn (Epcot)

Mama Melrose

Hotel?
We have stayed in a few and loved them all. Can't pick a bad one.

Show?
Pocahontas

Illuminations - (We loved the pre-2000 show.)

Kairi_7378
10-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Park? Don't have one. They're all different and wonderful in their own way

Ride? Stitch

Counter-service restaurant? Electric umbrella :sick:

Table-service restaurant? Haven't tried enough to vote here.

Hotel? POR was my least favorite but it was still nice. I didn't care for the decor in the AB section.

Show Honey I Shrunk the Audience.?

Night-time fireworks display/parade? We always have bad luck getting a spot for Illuminations.

Added my votes in bold. Interesting topic.

Giselle
10-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Show - circle of life. I can't believe they show something that lame here.

Ts - chef mickey's. It was loud, hectic, and the food was old, bland, and picked over.

Cs- electric umbrella

Ride- carousel. Why would you ride this when there is one in every mall?

Parade- the new one at HS was not too impressive

Arnold Simba
10-23-2011, 10:17 PM

Ride? At Epcot, "Mission Space." The one time I went on it, I came off the ride feeling close to the worst I've ever felt in my life. My brain felt like it had been put in a blender, and my balance/equilibrium was so off I stumbled to the exit. I overheard a couple of other guests say "Look at that really drunk guy!" I found a cool spot in one of the bathroom stalls and spent an hour trying to get settled. Finally I was able to stumble out to the car, back to the hotel, and pass out for the day (this all happened around 11 a.m. !)
At AK, "Expedition Everest". (See above story, lol). This time I was able to exit the ride, get a tall cool drink, find some cool shade, and a little over an hour later I felt okay to continue my adventures.
At MK, "Teacups." I spent my youth hurling on similar teacup rides at Ocean City. I paid my dues.
At HS, "Aerosmith Roller Coaster."

Seems like there's a theme running here with me and "motion rides." lol

Table-service restaurant? Brown Derby. Over-rated and Overpriced.

Hotel? French Quarter. Wasn't worth the added expense.

Show? Indiana Jones. Seen it wayyyyy too many times.

tmz814
10-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Park? AK- I love all the parks, but AK is just soooo hot.

Ride? Mission:Space- I hated the claustrophobic feeling.

Counter-service restaurant? Commissary at HS. Yuck.

Table-service restaurant? I don't think I've eaten at enough to comment.

Hotel? I've only stayed at the Dolphin and CSR so far, so I cant really comment

Show? I didnt really enoy the car show at HS (too hot!) and got stuck in the stifling heat on the backlot tour - not really a show, but i dont think i can ever ride it again because it was so uncomfortable being stuck in that hot car in the sun for like 20 min.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Fantasmic- I liked it the first time, but was a little underwhelmed when i went back again.

Wolf
01-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Counter Service: ABC Comisary (Shoulda listened to yall but I still wandered in...ew)
Table Service: Cali Grill. (NEVER NEVER NEVER again will they get my money, they were so rude to me and my Mom and made it very obvious they didn't care if we got fed or not much less any sentiment of happiness. Never ever again.

ransam
01-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Park? This is hard because it's not like i don't like the park, i love all the parks, but if i had to choose to not go to one park, it be AK.

Ride? No doubt the Stich ride. hate it.

Counter-service restaurant? don't have one i dislike, so i'll say the Cosmo, just because it's so crowded.

Table-service restaurant? The resturant in france. maybe it was just a bad day, but i was not impressed. i had the salmon and it was so ordinary. i've had the salmon you buy 10 for $10 and it was better than that.

Hotel? only been to the value. I loved the sports, and i liked pop. not impressed w/ the music. so i'll say that one.

Show? does the Carnia show count? that was terrible.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? all are aweome. i'd say the electrical water pagent.

TinkerbellFan16
01-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Park?
Animal Kingdom

Ride?
Stitch. I find it so stupid.

American Pavilion. I know its supposed to be all american, but it's all so bland to me

50's Prime Time. I have done it in the past and loved it, but now it's lost it's oomph.

Hotel?
Yacht and Beach Club. Had a bad experience with REALLY EARLY morning construction, and it ruined it for us.

Show?
Tiki room and Wonders of Flight

Fantasmic. Been there, done that. I just take advantage of the short lines in Fantasyland since all the kids are watching.

jillluvsdisney
01-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Stitch's Great Escape in the MK. Bleh. I'm always amazed when there is a line outside. People must be first timers and not know any better.:confused:

Table Service would be Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. Bad service and or bad food. I'd rather go to Golden Corral for 1/4 of the price.

Counter service is anywhere in Hollywood Studios. Ick
Not a big Fantasmic fan either.

stitchingirl
01-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Park? does the parking lot count?

Ride? Stitch's Great Escape

Counter-service restaurant? The lunching pad. Meh.

Table-service restaurant? Le Cellier, ate there once, completely underwhelmed.

Hotel? All-Stars. All of them.

Show? Sounds Dangerous. Always hated this.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? don't really have one

Kenny1113
01-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Park?this is not that I hate the park, just out of the four it is my "least fave" DHS used to be AK, however a couple of years ago I really got to enjoy the little details

Ride? swiss family tree house (I call it the line ride)

Counter service? Cosmic rays too crowded and I hate that you have to go to the different sections to order different items

Table service? Coral reef nice atmosphere but the wait (with ADRs) and food were not good. Least fav

Hotel? CSR would not do again.
Show and fireworks I am unsure of a least fav

bdm@pga
01-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Park? Epcot..could do without all the rides and walking through the countries..not a fan as you will see...

Ride?Stitch...

Counter-service restaurant?In America in Epcot...

Table-service restaurant?Cinderella's Royal Roundtable...over priced for the food...

Hotel?Pop

Show?Wonders of Flight

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Parade: Animal Kingdoms...fireworks...Illuminations...

DisneyorBust
01-05-2012, 10:42 AM
This isn't as easy as I'd thought it would be...

Park- AK Difficult decision, as I enjoy all of the parks. Least favorite theme?

Ride- Capt EO That was 10 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

Counter Service- I hate to say this but Pecos Bill's, we always enjoy the food but the slow service keeps getting worse.

Table Service- California Grill Went once and most likely will not return. Service was lukewarm at best and went down hill when we informed him that we were not ordering wine. The food was just ok, definitely not worth two credits.

Hotel-Coronado Springs No one inour family enjoyed our stay here, no specific complaints but it didn't 'feel' right to us.

Show- Block Party Bash, Move it !Street Party

Night Time Fireworks display/parade- Main Stree Electrical Parade made it about halfway thru and then left MK. A second one is Fantasmic! does nothing for me, the pre-show 'wave' is more exciting!

Auroring Good Time
01-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Park? - I love them all but, my least favorite is Hollywood Studios. There is just not enough there to keep me going all day.

Ride? - Mission Space. I went on it the 1st week it opened and felt sick for the rest of the day:sick:

Counter-service restaurant? - I haven't had anything really disappointing.

Table-service restaurant? I'm probably going to hear about these too as many people seem to like them but, I was not impressed - Boma (not enough spice, I expected more) and Liberty Tree (bad lumpy gravy and cold turkey).

Hotel? - Caribbean Beach. We stayed there twice with problems both times.

Show? - I sometimes find the castle shows boring.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? any parade at Hollywood Studios.

PlutoPlanet
01-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Nothing compares to Stitch's Great Escape. It's out of this world, in a not good way.

Dopey's Girl
01-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Park: I love the parks, but don't get more than 4 hours or so at AK. It's all I need to do what I have to there.

Ride: Ellen's energy snoozefest, or "adventures" Holy Cow that's boring!

Counter-service restaurant: Tomorrowland noodle place. Ate there once...not good.

Table-service restaurant: Brown Derby. The food was ok, but so spendy.

Hotel: All Star Sports. I love sports, the theme just didn't do it for me.

Show: It's a movie, Honey I shrunk the audience...YUCK!

Night-time fireworks display/parade: Fantasmic..just not my thing

ChewyStriker
01-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Hmmm...it's difficult to choose some of these!

Park? Hollywood Studios. It has my favorite ride: Tower of Terror, but that's about it for me.

Ride? Mission Space. Simply because I rode it and was sick for the rest of the day.

Counter-service restaurant? Toy Story Pizza Planet.

Table-service restaurant? I know it's a favorite for many, but Whispering Canyon Cafe - my skillet - especially the ribs - were nearly inedible. Dessert, however, was fabulous.

Hotel? Oh, that's too hard. I've loved every one I stayed at for their own reasons.

Show? Country Bear Jamboree. I nearly fell asleep. Same with my then 4-year-old son.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? I love the fireworks and night-time events, but don't really care for the daytime parades. They're just not for me. I rather ride rides and explore other areas of the park.

kcrc
01-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Ok... I'll play...

Park - Again, not sure if this is a "park" - but DisneyQuest. We do go there because my young son loves it, but everything seems old and worn.

Ride - This is a tough one. Actually Peter Pan would rank up there (sorry to you fans). I never understand the enormous waits for the ride!

Counter-service restaurant - This is a tie for me between ABC Commissary (ick) and Sunshine Seasons (There is just a smell whenever I walk in here that I cannot get past).

Table-service restaurant - Tutto Italia - we ate there and were just not impressed.

Hotel - Dolphin. I know this isn't an "offical" Disney hotel, but it was very cold/impersonal and dirty!

Show - Another tie - Country Bear Jamboree and Captain EO were just plain horrible to us. And Finding Nemo was just ok... I saw it once... but don't feel the need to return.

Night-time fireworks display/parade - Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade in AK.

McLiberal8
01-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Park? Animal Kingdom, by far. Contemplating not even going, this trip..

Ride? The Circle of Life movie that's in The Land pavilion is pretty bad, but I will have to agree on Stitch. If it hadn't replaced such a great ride, I don;t think I would hate it as much.

Counter-service restaurant? The standard burger and fry places are pretty disappointing, just because you can get that stuff anywhere. I am a vegetarian, so I would say any and all CS restaurants in AK, as they are very short on vegetarian options (which is funny, for an Animal Kingdom...)

Table-service restaurant? The worst meal I have ever had was at 50 Prime Time. I ordered mac and cheese, and I think it was just a box of Stouffers. It was mushy and tasteless. :sick:

Hotel? I have only stayed in value, so I have nowhere to go but up, i'm sure. But I don't think I will ever stay at Swan or Dolphin.

Show? Beauty and the Beast is looking pretty outdated.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? I never stick around for the parades or shows at night - too busy ridin' attractions!!

Ian
01-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Park? - There's no park that I wouldn't go back to, but AK is definitely my least favorite. Just not enough to do. :sleepin:

Ride? - There are so many I could choose from, but I'll just say Journey Into Your Imagination. It's just so sad what they did to that ride that I have to list it as my least favorite.

Counter-service restaurant? - Oh by far the Electric Umbrella. The "hamburgers" they sell in that place are a disgrace. You could break a tooth on one of those nasty things!

Table-service restaurant? - O'hana. Some of the worst food I've ever had. Anywhere.

Hotel? - Pop Century. The food court is a scary, scary place. ;)

Show? - I'm not really much of a "show" guy to begin with, so pretty much all of them. If I have to pick one (which I obviously do!) I guess I'd say Lights, Motors, Action. It was okay the first time, but I have no desire to see it again.

Night-time fireworks display/parade? - Another easy one ... Fantasmic. I cannot, for the life of me, undertand the fascination with this show. I just find it so dull!

Stu29573
01-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Ok, here goes....

Park? Hollywood Studios. There just isn't a whole lot to do there. Note: I would have said AK, but my wife LOVES it, and so its fun to go there with her...

Ride? Stitch Stitch Stich Stich Stich....

Counter-service restaurant? I hate that many are so close to the same that I can't choose...

Table-service restaurant? Actually, although we loved it the first time we ate there, I didn't care for Yak and Yeti this last time. Bland food and very loud family sitting next to us didn't help.

Hotel? All Star Music wasn't wonderful. Our last stay at Port Orleans Riverside was much less than magical, but that was due to computers losing all of our info and me having to spend more than four hours in line dealing with it over three days that really killed the Disney buzz like I never would have thought possible. Worst. Trip. Ever.

Show? Move it Shake it Whatever It

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Illuminations. I just think it sags in the middle too much.

PETE FROM NYC
01-05-2012, 04:01 PM
My least fave: Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

dis-Honorable mentions:
Stitch
Lion King show
Tomorrowland Speedway

Minnie97
01-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Park- Ak

Ride- Haunted Mansion

Couter- Harbour House

Table- Artist Point

Hotel- All Star

Fireworks/parade- Luv em all:mickey:

gottaluvtink
01-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Park? None, I have to go to them all every visit.

Ride? Universe of Energy....sooooooooo boring!

Counter-service restaurant? Not sure about this one.

Table-service restaurant? Sci Fi - might have just been a bad night, but the food was AWFUL! Steaks were like leather. :sick:

Hotel? SSR - hated, hated, hated it! Ugly room, which was so far from the main building I felt like there was no civilization to be found. Over all, horrible experience and transferred to All Star Movies just to get away!

Show? Oh Canada....you have to stand and the combination of standing, coming in from the blistering heat, and all that motion around me, made me sick!

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Love em all. Not giving any up. :mickey:

ransam
01-06-2012, 11:52 AM
i know i said Stitch, but i might change that. someone mentioned EO and well not sure if that's as bad, but it's really close.

Kenny1113
01-06-2012, 09:33 PM
I thought of a show for my least fav :
The nemo show (not sure if it is still running)
This might be a little unfair because I have never seen it, however the fish-people costumes freak me out. It's a shame because I love the movie.

SandmanGStefani24
01-07-2012, 11:07 AM
attraction/ride-Circle of Life. Talk about a preachy film! :thedolls: lol

Counter Service-Columbia Harbor in MK. I'm semi conflicted about this one because I did enjoy the ambience, and the upstairs area was quiet, clean and had nice windows for people watching. The food was just poor all around. Fries were lukewarm almost cold, and the fish sticks were dry and over cooked.

Also gotta throw in Tower of Terror. I'm glad to be able to look up at it and say I've done it, but I can safely say I'm not ever doing it again. hehe

ANG
01-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Park? Animal Kingdom. It not as entertaining to me. I'm not a huge animal lover. And I hate that feeling of always being wet.

Ride? Tower of Terror. Been twice. Makes me sick

Counter-service restaurant? Cosmic Rays. The ambiance it's that special

Table-service restaurant? Le Chefs de France (I think it's called that). But I don't like French food.

Hotel? If you mean resort, I'd say any of the Value resorts. Once you've stayed at Deluxes, the Values seem terrible

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Spectromagic in Epcot

LudwigVonDrake
01-08-2012, 03:56 PM
I will never do Stitch's Great Escape ever again. Pointless :rolleyes:

mom2morgan
01-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Park? - I like them all, but Epcot is definitely our least favourite. We find Future World completely boring.

Ride? - The Teacups - just WATCHING them makes me feel like hurling.

Counter-service restaurant? - We've bypassed many that don't look interesting, but never went to one we didn't like...but found the CS locations at the Deluxes depressing for being small and empty after being used to the big, bustiling one at POR.

Table-service restaurant? - Trail's End Buffet - the food wasn't good, and it was an absolute nightmare to get to.

Hotel? - Having ONLY stayed at POR, I'll go with the "Alligator Bayou" section. I would NOT stay at this resort again if forced to stay in the AB section. We absolutely HATED the atmosphere.

Show? - Do Coutry Jamboree and Tiki Room count as shows? I like everything Disney, but my hubby and girls say they will never, ever go back to those two ;-)

Night-time fireworks display/parade? - We really like them all, so I have to go with Illuminations, just because we were right under the fall out the night we saw it. My youngest DD got a lot of ash in her eyes and ended up crying, and my oldest DD noted that "there is a fine line between a grand finale and a air raid!"

mreinventtt
01-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Park - AK
Ride- Small World
CS - Earle of sandwich :ack:
TS - T-Rex
Resort- POR
Show - BCJ
FW - IROE

Trev&Ev Mom
01-08-2012, 09:01 PM
4 words...
The Enchanted Tiki Room

15 minutes of my life I will never get back.

MrPeetrie
01-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Wow. this is a toughy!

Park: None! I couldn't imagine going to WDW and not visiting all parks. I get excited about each of them.

Ride: Journey Into Your Imagination. Rode it once. I don't see it in the immediate future. If ever!

Counter Service: Pizza Planet. I think I expected more. Not very impressed with the taste either.

Table Service: California Grill. I'm not sure why. I was expecting to be blown away and I was really disappointed. My wife liked her meal so we'll probably go back some time.

Parade: Main Street Electrical Parade! I hate that music!. I LOVE Spectromagic, however. Go figure.

bdm@pga
01-09-2012, 08:55 AM
So fun to read these posts!! There are things on here that I couldn't imagine being on someone's "worst list" and things that I totally agree with, but all of it makes me think that this is why Disney doesn't change the "good old standard attractions"..because everyone has different experiences with the attractions. For some, the offerings of "worst" are my favorite..and I would imagine the opposite to be true...this is pure DISNEY AMERICANA!!! The land of the free and the home of the MOUSE!!

CU Tiger
01-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Park? Animal Kingdom... We only go if we have extra time and a park hopper to go to the studios half way through the day.

Table-service restaurant? I do not know if it counts, but Planet Holleywood

Show? Indiana Jones is getting old and needs updating

:mickey:

tjstrike
01-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Park: DHS - Least fav. but still top notch

Ride: Stitche's great escape

Counter-service restaurant - America in Epcot

Table-service restaurant - 50's prime time

Hotel - POR riverside

Show Country Bears. The Lion king

:blush:

phlo8810
01-10-2012, 08:34 AM

Park?

None. Love them all.

Ride?

Teacups

Never been to comissary, so I'm going with Cosmic Rays.

Tough one. Probably Cinderellas Royal Table. Great atmosphere but menu makes it last on my list.

Hotel?

Saratoga Springs. Since we are DVC I chose that. Very beuatiful but way too big, too much walking, pool is boring and not near anything but DTD

Show?

Playhouse Diney. No seats for the Adults are you kidding me. That was torture and I'm a Disney Freak

Night-time fireworks display/parade
Water pageant. The 70s have been over for 40 years

slottedpig
01-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Park -- DHS, even though it has 2 of my very favorites in Tower and TSM not much else appeals.

Ride -- Stitch is a travesty. I used to love Alien. Mexico boat ride and Imagination ride are pretty low on my list as well.

Counter Service -- Electric Umbrella was barely edible the one and only time I tried it but that was quite a while ago.

Table Service -- Chef's de France. Our meal came out 3 minutes after we ordered it. Plate was too hot to touch and food dried out.

Hotel -- loved them all ( Dixie Landings, All Star Sports, Contemporary, Dolphin, and Yacht Club)

Show -- no complaints here. My wife was underwhelmed by Lion King.

Night Time -- water pagent

mydisneygirls
01-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Park? Animal Kingdom

Counter-service restaurant? Katsura Grill...it was awful

Table-service restaurant? 50's Prime Time...will never go back

Hotel? Any of the All Stars.

Show? I like them all.

ryca1dreams
01-11-2012, 01:03 PM
I'll start by saying I don't think there is anything at WDW that I actually "hate" or despise, so these are my least favorites.

Park? Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon
- don't care for water parks

Ride? Stitch
- okay, I do hate and despise this

Counter-service restaurant? Pecos Bill
- Too dark and crowded

Table-service restaurant? Liberty Tree Tavern
- Just pretty normal

Hotel? CBR
- Too spread out, nothing exciting

Show? Country Bears
- creepy

Night-time fireworks display/parade? No answer
- I usually don't watch these. The ones I have are pretty good.

goofy-4-disney
01-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Park? Animal Kingdom

Ride? It's A Small World

Table-service restaurant? Coral Reef

Hotel? Coronado Springs

Show? Tarzan

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Fantasmic

GeorgieRussell
01-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Park? Animal Kingdom

Ride? Stich's Great Escape

Counter-service restaurant? Casey's--the hot dogs are very good, but no hot dog in the world is worth those prices

Table-service restaurant? Rainforest Cafe

Hotel? All Stars

Show? Haven't seen them all, but haven't seen one we didn't like

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Illuminations, just because it's hard to find a spot without a tree in the way

Kaps
01-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Park : Ak once you have done no reason to go back unless you have a park hopper and even then only 3 hours

Ride Astro Orbiter; Never have never will.

Counter service: They are all basically the same unless you are at a hotel

Table Service: Germany Biergarten: I like german food but this is more like Hot Dogs IMO

Hotel: AK The animals are always in the rear looking to go back to the barn. The Savannha looks run down IMO not the way I think Africa should look??

Fireworks: Like them all

Show: indiana Jones Harrison Ford has to be in his sixties let this one go already

Lakin
01-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Park?
Disney's Hollywood Studios. It's not a bad park in general, but we always seem to have the worst experiences there. :( Me choosing this is kind of ironic, because I'm wearing a Hollywood Studios shirt right now. (I bought this over the other park's shirts because it has a whole bunch of the characters on it!) I wouldn't call this a 'been there, done that, never again,' but if I were offered to go to Disney World and wasn't allowed to visit only one of the parks, this would be the one.

Ride?
I have a couple:
Kali River Rapids: My dad and I rode it a while back, and we didn't understand what the hype was about. We didn't even get that wet. Been there, done that, never again.

Stitch's Great Escape: Drove my sister nuts. Something about being bolted down to your seat just to watch a show really wasn't enjoyable for our family. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Stitch, but he deserves a better ride. Been there, done that, never again.

Anything in Dinoland USA: Because that place is rather pathetic.

Hotel?
Caribbean Beach Resort. Didn't have the best experience there.

Main Street Electrical Parade. They brought it to Disney World for the summer my family was there. We were SO disappointed! It was really short and the floats weren't nearly as good,
there weren't that many characters in it, and the music became annoying after a while. Spectromagic is so much better. We <3 Spectromagic.

MissMaryPoppins
01-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Park?
I've only been to Animal Kingdom once and I wasn't crazy about it. I would try it again but not in the summer.

Ride?
Aladdin's magic carpet ride is pretty redundant. It's the same ride as Dumbo so if it was done differently it would be fun.

The food court at All Star Music was terrible. The food wasn't bad but it was way too loud and out of control.

I've been to Via Napoli twice and while I enjoyed the food I did not enjoy being rushed through my meal. If I don't go back that would be the reason.

Hotel?
The All Star resorts. We stayed there for a few days when it was pretty new and had a great time. We moved to Old Key West later in that trip because we joined the vacation club so we didn't stay at All Stars again until years later. We ended up getting in a day before our reservations began and were able to get rooms at All Star Music. After we got settled my dad and I went to get ice. It was summer and a lot of tour groups were at the hotel and they were very rowdy. The ice machines were blocked because the kids with the groups were hanging out in front of it and when we were able to get to it the machine was empty as were the other ones we tried. We were able to hear everything above us and on the the sides of our rooms. The food court was torn apart and a total mess. The next day as we were leaving we went past rooms where tour groups were staying and they were trashed. It was not a good experience.

Show?
I haven't seen a show in years.

I love all the firework shows and the only parade I saw a little of that I didn't like was a High School Musical one at Hollywood Studios. Maybe if I knew the show I would have liked it.

ronandjulie
01-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Park - AK. We all think it's the most beautiful of the 4, but soooo little to do. We get there 45 mins early every time and we are done by 11:00 and off to another park.

Ride - Stitch. Absolutely awful. Worst ride I've ever been on in ANY theme or amusement park.

CS - Don't really have a least fav here. To me, they're all the same.

TS - It's at DTD but T-Rex. Horrible. It's a cross between Rainforest Cafe and an elementary school cafeteria.

Hotel - Live in the area so don't stay too often on property but if I had to pick a reort I will not ever stay at it would be POFQ. Just looks awful to me. We love Riverside

Show. Capt EO. It was great back in the day but the 3D technology is awful. It's all blurry and grainy.

Fireworks/parade. Fantasmic. Really good once or twice but my family would much rather watch Illuminations or Wishes and Main St parade.

It's funny to see so many different opinions. Some of "your" least favs are my favs and vice versa. It's fun.