PDA

View Full Version : Where in WDW can you watch the World Series?

laprana
10-19-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm going to WDW in 2 days :joy: and a couple of people in our group are hoping to watch some of the World Series games while we are there, especially since we are from the St. Louis area! Now, I'm not one of those people! :D There's no way I'd give up WDW time to watch baseball. :ack: But, to each their own, I guess.

Anyway, we will be staying at CSR from Oct. 21-27. I figured they could go over to the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk for some of the games, but I also figured it might be crowded with other baseball watchers. Is there anywhere else on property they can catch the games, or will they be relegated to their resort rooms if they don't want to go to the ESPN Club? Thanks for any help! :thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
10-19-2011, 11:33 AM
ESPN Club at the Boardwalk, try to get there as early as possible as it fills up fast. And in case theres no room just hang out in the bathroom where this tv's at every other stall! lol

DBF and I usually go to Disney around football playoff season so we always spend a day in there that weekend. Awesome time! Great fun great food (there chower and hot dogs are delicious!!!) and the bartenders are always awesome!! Say hi to Gina for me if you go (shes the best bartender they have!!) :mickey::thumbsup:

I know you said they may not want to go there, but I think that might be their best bet. Its such a good time I personally wouldnt want to go anywhere else.

John
10-19-2011, 12:06 PM
ESPN would be the number one choice but most hotel bars/lounges will have it on as well.

KylesMom
10-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Territory Lounge @ WL would be a great place to watch the Series - wings, nachos & a few cold ones, coupled with the atmosphere, would make for a great evening! :thumbsup:

DVC2004
10-19-2011, 04:06 PM
You can catch it at most, if not all, of the resort bars. I agree with Territory Lounge @ WL. that's a nice bar and laid back, it never seems to be too crowded. Tambu Lounge at Poly is great too- but so crowded most of the time with people waiting for their ADR at Ohanas.

ESPN Zone- yes totally crowded and they don't take ADRs so you ahve to get there, stand in line and wait. :(

laprana
10-19-2011, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the great suggestions, everyone! I didn't even think about the resort bar areas! That's an excellent idea! :rocks: