PDA

View Full Version : Monte Cristo Sandwich at Blue Bayou

Davyjones
10-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Hey gang,

Just a question that I hope someone can answer: Did they stop selling Monte Cristo Sandwiches at the Blue Bayou? I've looked online at different sites featuring their menu and none of them have listed the sandwich as being available there. You can still find it on Cafe Orleans, but not on the one for the BB. Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks Mouseketeers!! :mickey:

badkitty
10-18-2011, 09:34 PM
I have a menu I printed from the Disney site and it has the sandwich on the lunch menu but not on the dinner menu. (Called the Le Special de Monte Cristo.) The Blue Bayou is closed right now during the POTC refurb so I would check the Disney site to see if the menu is being changed.

NotaGeek
10-19-2011, 05:04 PM
You can get the Monte Cristo at Cafe Orleans -- and it's less expensive! :mickey:

TexasPrincessAurora
10-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Yes, at the Blue Bayou you're paying for the atmosphere.

disneydrmr
10-27-2011, 09:46 AM
we got one at the Cafe Orleans while we were there. We ended up sharing it between four of us (the sandwich comes cut in fourths), splitting an order of the pommes frittes and each getting a side salad.. it was just enough food! And they did NOT charge a split plate charge.

Davyjones
10-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll guess we'll see when we go the 1st quarter of 2012!!!! :mickey: