PDA

View Full Version : Artist Point

TexasPrincessAurora
10-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Just returned from a wonderful birthday meal at Artist Point. As a foodie and wine lover, I have to HIGHLY recommend requesting Keith as your server if you dine at Artist Point. VERY knowledgeable about all things food & wine, with great recommendations, back story and information. He asked a few simple questions about what kind of wine I liked and instantly had a recommendation that was amazing! He will take amazing care of you...and has a great sense of humor to boot.

Also, the Smoky Portobello Soup still amazing. The pork belly appetizer was fantastic! The roasted chicken, was, as Keith put it, like Thanksgiving in a bowl. And the prime beef was delicious. The chocolate indulgence was, just that...completely indulgent.

Crow
10-17-2011, 05:45 PM
good to hear. been a few trips since i ate there, but have booked in for our last night next wk. I remember the soup and the server Dizzy Izzy. Ill probably get wine pairings. I was debating salmon or buffalo as that is what i previously had. but will consider the other things too.

AllDisney
10-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Glad you enjoyed your dinner at Artist Point. It's one of our favorites.

VWL Mom
10-17-2011, 06:02 PM
Good to hear! AP is one of our favorites but has gotten some bad reviews with the new menu and I was getting a bit nervous. Looking forward to our dinner in 20 days!

TexasPrincessAurora
10-17-2011, 08:36 PM
I always love the buffalo, but wanted to try something different. Keith convinced DH to try the chicken and we were so glad he did!

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-18-2011, 08:17 AM
Sounds great

Kairi_7378
10-18-2011, 09:57 PM
Glad you had a great meal!

We ate there last month and enjoyed our server, Jim, as well.

Mousemates
10-19-2011, 10:50 AM
glad you had a great meal...it our favorite restaurant at WDW foodwise.

darthmacho
10-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Awesome! Artist Point is my favorite restaurant in the whole world. Can't wait to try it again. Thanks for the recommendations. :mickey:

c&d
10-20-2011, 08:57 AM
I agree. We eat there every trip down and every CM we've had has been so knowledgeable about the menu and wine pairings. We've come to expect great service and food every time we go.