PDA

View Full Version : Akershus- Breakfast or Lunch?

TinkerBeth21
10-17-2011, 07:31 AM
We were wondering if anyone has had the food for both breakfast and lunch, or even just one. We want to know if the food is better at lunch or if breakfast is good anyway. Which would you recommend?

TinkerbellT421
10-17-2011, 09:01 AM
My vote is for Breakfast all the way!! :thumbsup::number1:

WDWCrazyKaren
10-17-2011, 09:13 AM
BREAKFAST!

The food is just fine, the interaction is great, and if you can get the first seating of the day, you can be let out into a wonderfully empty Epcot!

Wrigley
10-17-2011, 09:14 AM
We have only done the breakfast, and we really enjoyed it. My daughter is a very picky eater, and she even enjoyed the breakfast as well.! Enjoy!:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-17-2011, 11:40 AM
We've always done the breakfast, since DD and I are rather picky eaters, and the breakfast is "american" type food.

We love the cheesey potatoes, and DH does partake the in the cold buffet of different foods, which he loves.

The character interaction would be the same at both, so it really just depends on what meals you're in the mood for.

The lunch menu is on the disney site, and this link (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/Media/InternetMediaType/Dining/AkershusRoyalBanquetHall/akershus-menu-lunch.pdf) so take a look and decide from there.

Either way - enjoy! :princess:

TinkerBeth21
10-17-2011, 04:45 PM
From the menu, looks like our best bet would be breakfast! Plus, having the park empty would be great for pictures :cloud9:. Thank you all!

Gator
10-19-2011, 04:48 PM
I'm going against the flow and going with Lunch.

For breakfast, it's traditional fair with some really good potato caserole. Sure, Epcot is cool empty, but you gotta get up extra early for breakfast. Plus a big meal like that to start the day may set you back on energy levels and capacity to ride fun rides.

Lunch, on the other hand, won't do those last two things. Plus, the food is amazing for lunch. The norweigian entrees are better than nearly every dish at Epcot, and the cold section with cheese, salad, and fish is really good too.

Go with breakfast - you won't be sorry. Go with Lunch - you'll never forget how good it was.