PDA

View Full Version : Best hidden bathrooms at each park?

DisneyRN
10-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Random question that came to mind when I found some random, hidden bathrooms that were empty at peak park hours.

It was nice having an empty bathroom and not having to compete for dry sinks and papertowel dispenser...

In MK, the bathroom next to Tomorrowland Terrace is empty when the CS is closed for the season.

In EPCOT the bathroom to the right of the entrance to JIYI. It almost looks like a CM area, if you don't read signs. :thumbsup:

Any others?

Melanie
10-15-2011, 07:51 PM
In EPCOT the bathroom to the right of the entrance to JIYI. It almost looks like a CM area, if you don't read signs. :thumbsup:

When I saw the title of this thread, I was going to mention this one. Didn't even know it existed until a few years ago.

LauraByTheSea
10-15-2011, 07:56 PM
The one by POTC never seems to be too bad.

CanadaLovesDisney
10-15-2011, 09:01 PM
EPCOT: If you go in the doors next to club cool (not the fountain view side) you will find a rarely used bathroom. I haven't used it recently tho so apologies if it's not there anymore :mickey:

DizneyRox
10-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Last I was there, just about any of the Family bathrooms. For some reason they don't get use and I see lines for the women's room. Makes no sense, but I check the family bathroom first, then head over to the regular ones.

Cassieblanca
10-15-2011, 09:25 PM
If you're there when they're using the WoL pavilion for an event, the bathrooms in there never have a line.

Renfairwedding
10-15-2011, 09:28 PM
I agree the family bathrooms are great when a person needs a little help. Plenty of room to spin a chair.

also Lots of room for small kids with an adult.

barnaby
10-15-2011, 09:35 PM
Between Space Mountain and the COP.

DizneyRox
10-16-2011, 05:44 AM
I agree the family bathrooms are great when a person needs a little help. Plenty of room to spin a chair.

also Lots of room for small kids with an adult.
Or when you just don't feel like waiting in line...

texas211
10-16-2011, 09:29 AM
There are some large unused props in DS backlot/ny area. Can take a quick go there if you need to.. :)

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-16-2011, 10:31 AM
The ones going from Frontier land into adventure land

crltkcagle
10-16-2011, 10:58 AM
I found the best bathroom on our last trip. We were on Tom Sawyer's Island and we ventured out across the bridge and ended up by the fort area. (we were hunting for paint brushes!) Anyway I noticed a door that had a small sign that said restroom. I was curious to see if it was just a prop or a real restroom. So I opened the door and sure enough it was a real bathroom! Its small but it is almost like your own private restroom. I bet most people don't know about it because it is easily overlooked. So that by far is the most clean and private restroom I have come across in Disney world. And yes we did find a paintbrush! :mickey:

DizHawk
10-16-2011, 04:37 PM
The restrooms at Odyssey, in between Future World and World Showcase, are almost never crowded.

DisneyRN
10-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Between Space Mountain and the COP.

The ones going from Frontier land into adventure land

Wow! I must be going to these two at the wrong times, because these seem like two of the busier restrooms at MK! :blush:

azcavalier
10-17-2011, 12:43 PM
I actually started a thread based on this a few years ago, and it got pretty long. I remember that one poster commented that we must be really sick to have a huge long discussion on bathrooms...and then he posted his (or her) favorites.

Personally, we like the ones over on the far right-hand side of the Imagination pavilion in Epcot. Since it's almost a ghost town anyway, and there is *nothing* over on that side, they're rarely used.

azcavalier
10-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Here is the previous thread, in case you wanted to see some more opinions:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=132659&highlight=hidden+bathrooms

GusNJacque
10-17-2011, 12:53 PM
Great topic and since I am headed their soon I am making a mental note of these.

Mousemates
10-17-2011, 04:50 PM
I found the best bathroom on our last trip. We were on Tom Sawyer's Island and we ventured out across the bridge and ended up by the fort area. (we were hunting for paint brushes!) Anyway I noticed a door that had a small sign that said restroom. I was curious to see if it was just a prop or a real restroom. So I opened the door and sure enough it was a real bathroom! Its small but it is almost like your own private restroom. I bet most people don't know about it because it is easily overlooked. So that by far is the most clean and private restroom I have come across in Disney world. And yes we did find a paintbrush! :mickey:

I've never seen that bathroom (or looked for a paintbrush for that matter...one of those things we never quite get around to doing).

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Wow! I must be going to these two at the wrong times, because these seem like two of the busier restrooms at MK! :blush:

Only used it once on last trip and it was virtually empty...maybe just a fluke?:mickey:

Melanie
10-18-2011, 08:22 AM
Only used it once on last trip and it was virtually empty...maybe just a fluke?:mickey:

I agree that those two (Space and the ones adjoining Adventureland and Frontierland) are usually quite busy.

Like someone mentioned, the ones between Plaza Restaurant and Tomorrowland Terrace are not usually too busy, and I always hit up the ones at the Odyssey, as not a lot of foot traffic goes through there.

BWayGrl
10-18-2011, 12:29 PM
The restrooms at Odyssey, in between Future World and World Showcase, are almost never crowded.

Yes! I was going to mention these. I didn't even know you could still go in here until a few years ago.

garymacd
10-18-2011, 01:36 PM
In EPCOT the bathroom to the right of the entrance to JIYI. It almost looks like a CM area, if you don't read signs.

When I saw the title of this thread, I was going to mention this one. Didn't even know it existed until a few years ago.

Been "going" there for years.