PDA

View Full Version : WaHoooo!!

Chic-a-pin
10-13-2011, 02:54 PM
After almost 10 months on the waitlist, it FINALLY came through! We are arriving on Thanksgiving day and originally had to book at Saratoga Springs and then move over to BLT the next day, but the waitlist came through and we'll be at BLT the entire trip :mickey::cloud9:

I never thought due to the fact we're getting there on Thanksgiving that it'd EVER come through!! Dreams really do come true, LOL!!!

NewDVCowner
10-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Awesome!

I'm going to be booking for NEXT Thanksgiving and was worried about getting what I want. :mickey:

MinnieMommie
10-13-2011, 08:18 PM
I am sooo excited for you! How long is your stay and what size unit? Do you know what you will be doing for Thanksgiving Day? I have never visited on Thanksgiving and I always wonder if I were there if I would make a big Thanksgiving Day meal or make reservations somewhere.

Chic-a-pin
10-13-2011, 09:19 PM
We'll be there for 9 days, studio unit, its just my husband and I. We have reservations at Liberty Tree, I'd miss the Thanksgiving meal if we didn't go there :thumbsup:

MinnieMommie
10-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Very nice! Liberty Tree will have the holiday food items and I hear is very festive. Great choice! :mickey: