PDA

View Full Version : Split Stay Question

Luv4WDW
10-10-2011, 12:59 PM
We are staying 2 nights at the Boardwalk for our next trip and then 4 nights at the GF. Our tickets (6 day park hopper) are combined with the Boardwalk stay. Will we have to use paper tickets? When we change resorts can we use our Boardwalk key and have it reassigned to our GF room? We've never done a split stay before so I'm not sure how this works. Thanks! :mickey:

brivers222
10-10-2011, 01:21 PM
We are doing a split stay coming up 6 at Poly and 6 at BWI

From what I gather your tickets that are tied to your BWI trip (the 6 days) will continue to be active on your BWI key to the kingdom card for 14 days after your check-in date. all food credits (if you are on the dining plan) would expire midnight of your checkout date from the BWI.

When you check-in at GF they should give you a new key to work card specific to this portion of your trip... I am also guessing you could have them transfer over your remaning ticket days to your new GF room key... although I could be wrong.

if not you would use the GF key to access room and make room charges... but use your BWI key for park entry...

Hopefully they can combine them into one when you switch.

LVT
10-11-2011, 06:24 PM
In June we went to CSR and they could not put the partial tickets on the new room key. We had to keep the old too.
They had a new computer at that time and it may be possible now.