PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road service needs some help!!!

rsulli61
10-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Just had a horrible experience at Raglan Road. We has a a priority seating for 7 and arrived at 6:45. I was told we would be seated at 7. At 7:15, we were still waiting. I asked the hostess and she said " I forgot to put you in, it will be another 20 minutes.". She turned away and proceeded to help other people. I asked for the manager, and he did not care either!!! Needless to say, we walked out!!! Last time that we will even try and tomorrow I will call and talk to a real manager. :thedolls:

DisneyRN
10-09-2011, 07:54 PM
How unfortunate! We ate there last December and had fabulous service!

In fact, we were so impressed, we have PS tomorrow night at 6:45 pm!

IMHO, every establishment has an "off" night. Perhaps it is worth giving them a second chance on another trip. The food and entertainment is well worth it! :number1:

Itchy
10-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Wow! Sorry to hear that we ate there the first week of Sept twice and had excellent service. My daughter and her husband were there the second week of Sept and no issues. I think that we have been there a total of 8 times with no issues. I will be there this coming Sunday.

I guess we will see. I would try again down the road.

crltkcagle
10-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Geez that stinks! We didn't like this place when we tried it. Not because of the service, the food was awful! :ack:

Kairi_7378
10-09-2011, 10:58 PM
That is awful! Hope you were able to get a nice dinner somewhere else :-(

TheDuckRocks
10-10-2011, 10:34 AM
In an odd way it is kind of nice to know we were not the only ones that had a less the wonderful experience with service here. After many glowing reviews we made lunch ADRs for our first day of vacation arriving at 1 PM. Walked into to an empty lobby, no hostess, no other guests, nobody. After waiting about 5 minutes my DH walked into the bar and asked to be seated. The bartender said it wasn't his job but he'd find someone. A couple of minutes later the hostess arrived and greeted us and asked us to wait just a minute more so she could check to see where to seat us. At this point we one at a time visited the restroom. Then we waited a minute or so more before the hostess returned. When we got to the dining room there was only 3 tables with diners at them. The main activity was a group of 4 waitpeople over by the door to the kitchen having a heated discussion as to who was going to take our table. The winner or loser, not quite sure which, finally made her way over and took our order. We never saw her again. Our appetizers and maincourses were delivered by someone else. And a third person bought the dessert and the check. No one person was really rude and a couple of them were very friendly, but the whole experiance was just very, very strange.
Would we go back sometime in the future? Yes, the food was amazing.

HackLaSalle
10-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Try taking your complaints to their twitter account. I've always had a great time interacting with them: @RaglanRoadPub

LoriSan
10-10-2011, 10:36 PM
I had the same thing happen to me at Le Cellier. She "forgot to click the button" to check us in. We waited for an hour past our ADR.

tundramom
10-11-2011, 10:51 PM
We've eaten there 3 times, mostly for lack of other DDP option at DTD that interested us...anyway the service has been progressively worse each time. Last server was down right snotty, we will not be going back. The food is not great enough to put up with rudeness.

Jforrest2
10-12-2011, 11:11 AM
We were there last week and had a GREAT experience. Walked up for dinner on Monday night with no reservations and were seated within ten minutes. Our table was right in front of the stage when the show started and the service was awesome!