PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan 2012

sorarail
10-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Hub and I traveling to WDW next April for the Flower Festival. We have purchased the dining plan and I have reviewed the current list of participating restaurants. There are quite a few in Epcot and Downtown Disney that are on the list for 2011, but not for 2012. Is it customary for some of the restaurants to commit later to agree to participate in the plan? I am planning ADRs and am curious, as several of the restaurants at which we would like to dine are not currently on this list.:confused:

Strmchsr
10-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Most don't renew their contract until December. Every year people get worried about it, but come Jan 1 everyone is back under contract so you have nothing to worry about.

sorarail
10-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Not worried here - just didn't want to book ADRs that I would later cancel. I'll just go ahead and book the ones I know we do want.:thumbsup:

disney1026
10-13-2011, 03:48 PM
It's good to hear most renew by December. I was planning on using the Dining Plan on our next trip (for the first time), and was very disappointed to see a great number of the World Showcase restaurants not on the list.

CanadaLovesDisney
10-14-2011, 09:55 PM
Freaked us out too! How dare they!
:mickey: