PDA

View Full Version : Great trip planning app!

McLiberal8
10-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Just wanted to share with my fellow Intercotees:

I found a great app for my android phone called 'Tripit'. The program will actually go through your e-mails and identify reservation e-mails and consolidate them onto a vacation page - then you can have all your reservations and conf #s in one place, and you just pull up the app on your phone when you need them. You can organize your vacations either online or through your smart phone.

Found it super helpful, hope you guys do too!

brownie
10-06-2011, 04:52 PM
I've been using TripIt for a while and used it to organize everything for trip to Walt Disney World last year. It's a great tool. You can print everything out if you don't have a smart phone. It will also sync everything with Google Calendar (or probably whatever calendar system you use.)

For those with Advance Dining Reservation concerns over the possibility of having to have the confirmation numbers with you (confirmation numbers rumour!! (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=186058)), this is a great way to keep them. If you make your advance dining reservations online, you can forward your confirmation email to TripIt and TripIt will post it in your trip for you (I did have to enter a couple manually, though, not sure why.)

Patricia
10-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the info.

I haven't tried this one yet but I will now.

andrsue
10-11-2011, 11:13 PM
I do not have any confirmation e-mails for my ADR's or my room reservation. When I called Disney, the cast member said that they do not send out confirmation e-mails. I have my flight information in TripIt, but I am at a loss of how to add all the rest of the info! HELP!:confused:

Thanks!

McLiberal8
10-12-2011, 12:51 AM
I have made all my ADRs online - I don't know about e-mails if you do it on the phone. You can go on Disney's website and get all your conformation info by logging in.

andrsue
10-12-2011, 12:06 PM
but did not get any e-mail confirmations. I have logged on and started inputting all of the information from Disney into the Tripit site. I was just curious if I could do this automatically. Guess not yet!

Thanks!