PDA

View Full Version : Can I gripe?

DisneyRN
10-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Without getting into specifics, I just want to say, 4 years later, having joint custody of my DD with ex-husband is HARD!

Almost weekly he and his significant other stir-up trouble; fiance' and I do not retaliate; we document and are building a case to appeal for full custody. But, in the mean time, DD is stuck in the middle and it is horrible to live with.

Never divorce with children unless you have to!

:mad:

Kenny1113
10-05-2011, 08:29 PM
:(

pink
10-05-2011, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry you're in this situation. I hope everything gets better for you and your child eventually. :(

MNNHFLTX
10-05-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm sorry. :( Sounds like such a difficult situation. It's good that you are documenting everything.

gerald72
10-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Never get married unless you have to.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-06-2011, 09:07 AM
I am sorry!

We also went through a period when my ex and his new wife (especially his new wife) thought that was her mission in life to cause me trouble. It was horrible.

But, like you, we documented everything, and it has now all worked out better than we ever could have hoped.

Hang tight!

TinkerbellT421
10-06-2011, 09:23 AM
SO sorry to hear you are going through this :(

DBF and I went through a similar situation except it was the other way around. And I stayed as far away as I could when it came time to pick up or drop off the kids. Its just not something we thought would be appropriate.

Hope things get better for you.

princessgirls
10-06-2011, 10:21 AM
While I don't have personal first hand experience, I have seen plenty of my friends in this situation, and having a lot of trouble dealing with the ex-spouse.

These things are never easy, and it's the child that almost always is in the middle and suffers.

I hope your situation gets better.

Julie:mickey:

darthmacho
10-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Poor kid. You're handling it the right way, via documentation, to help alleviate the drama. Also, it looks like you have some loving support, which is easier than facing it alone. Good luck.