PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club at 7 months?

Disney4us2
10-02-2011, 07:02 PM
I am trying to choose a studio villa for next October.

I know it is during F&W Fesitval. How hard will it be to get a studio at the Beach Club (or even the Boardwalk) during that time of year? Anyone have any luck at 7 months?

LittleD
10-03-2011, 08:11 AM
I do't know about being able to get the Beach Club, but you should be able to get Boardwalk. I've done it a couple of times.

MarkC
10-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Call the day you can access it. You may have to be a little flexible with a 1 bedroom vs. a studio, etc. You may even need to be flexible with your week if possible.

I will say after staying at Beach Club its difficult for us to stay other places, even though we love a lot of them. Its just hard to beat that 7-8 minute walk to Epcot.

Disney4us2
10-03-2011, 01:46 PM
I am somewhat flexible on the dates of travel as long as it is during the Intercot Meet time. I don't mind doing a split stay as well. Can't do anything larger than a studio. Not enough points.

MinnieMommie
10-03-2011, 07:24 PM
We have done this a few times ( at the 7 month window) and a couple of times it was in October. No wait list or anything. Have had surprisingly good luck at BC. Did Boardwalk once at the 7 month window and it was in January. From my experience it seems very possible. :mickey:

phlo8810
10-06-2011, 02:26 PM
We've never had a problem getting the boardwalk during F&W fest. I would def book at the 7 month window we once tried to add a studio to our trip at about 3 months out and couldn't get anything except OKW and we waitlisted for BWV and BCV but they never came through.

Pirate Granny
10-06-2011, 09:23 PM
When is the intercot meet...I know October...when, when, when....I need to book my week at BCV, 11 months is coming fast

Disney4us2
10-06-2011, 10:03 PM
When is the intercot meet...I know October...when, when, when....I need to book my week at BCV, 11 months is coming fast

I too am anxiously waiting to know when that date will be as well. Hopefully it will be soon.