PDA

View Full Version : Coffee at CS?

DisneyRN
10-02-2011, 08:58 AM
I absolutely adore the coffee at the TS restuarants. My mouth waters over the thought of a cup of warm coffee with breakfast at the Crystal Palace buffet. :cloud9:

As we are doing almost all CS this trip, should I even bother with the coffee? Is it any good? :coffee:

DizneyRox
10-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Wow, that's a first! I don't think I''ve ever seen the :cloud9: and "Disney coffee" used in the same sentence.

Outside of some of the places that have french press coffee, etc I think all the coffee on site is the same. For me, it's black dishwater and I can't get it down the drain quick enough.

AmandaChan
10-04-2011, 11:41 PM
I am very very picky about my coffee ESPECIALLY my lattes. just so you know the plain lattes at the bakery are amazing and by far is my favorite coffee in wdw ... they don't look like much at first especially when they make a few in advance in the AM but I was pleasantly surprised.

PETE FROM NYC
10-05-2011, 05:32 PM
I am a coffee drinker, black, no sugar. I don't go for the fancy lattes, or anything with a chino in it. I agree that most WDW coffee is lousy. Last trip ,9/10, was a 1 BR in BLT. There, we brought our own coffee to brew in the room, I bought a can of Chock Full o'Nuts and filters. Coffee the way I like it. Not the dirty water sold in the parks.
BTW, I do not like Starbucks or any of the so-called specialty coffee houses, they all make burned mud.