PDA

View Full Version : Light breakfast places

ryca1dreams
09-30-2011, 04:40 PM
We are considering a first trip to DLR and would stay on property. What are good places in the parks/resorts for a decent, but not huge breakfast. Thanks.

Disney4us2
09-30-2011, 05:05 PM
At Disneyland park, there are a couple of counter service breakfast options. Tomorrowland Terrace and Riverbelle Terrace are open for breakfast.

For TS there is Breakfast in the Park with Minnie and Friends...big breakfast and Carnation Cafe (currently) for a small, medium or large breakfast.

At the Grand Californian there is a counter service breakfast at Whitewater Snacks. I don't know what is available for breakfast at the DLH other than Goofy's Kitchen, which is a big buffet character breakfast.

We usually get there early and grab a churro for breakfast... The breakfast of champions:blush:

* I don't know when you plan on visiting. The Carnation Cafe will be closing for a refurb in the future.

NewDVCowner
09-30-2011, 05:25 PM
Downtown Disney also has Jamba Juice. I don't know if you consider the smoothies a meal, but they also have oatmeal and a few other things. It's right next to the downtown disney enterence for the Grand Californian.

AllDisney
09-30-2011, 06:09 PM
We love Carnation Cafe. We eat breakfast there anytime we are at Disneyland:mickey:

tinkwest
09-30-2011, 06:46 PM
I have to agree with NewDVCowner that Jamba Juice is, IMO, a great place to grab a smoothie and maybe a Clif Bar or oatmeal for breakfast.

For a sit down breakfast, Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel is wonderful.

robnadina
10-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Can not forget to mention La Brea Bakery. Its got your standard muffins & bagels, plus a few breakfast sandwiches. :)