PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Fantasmic info

DNS
09-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Anyone know where I can find the Fantasmic! schedule? I know it is no longer a nightly event. Also, during extra magic hours, are there two showings like there used to be?
Thanks!

PopPhan
09-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Fantasmic IS nightly at least through March of next year. On our trip last week, Fantasmic was at 8:30 with park closing at 9:00

Butters
09-30-2011, 02:54 PM
have the crowds gone back to more manageble levels now that fantastic is nightly again?

Strmchsr
09-30-2011, 03:28 PM
have the crowds gone back to more manageble levels now that fantastic is nightly again?

I didn't actually go to Fantasmic last week while in the park, but the lines still looked pretty long. I'm sure it's not as bad as it was, but it's not walk-up either.

AllDisney
09-30-2011, 03:40 PM
We have never had a problem walking over to Fantasmic 30 min before show and getting seated, and we go to the show EVERYTIME we go to WDW:thumbsup:

disneyfan328
09-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Fantasmic IS nightly at least through March of next year. On our trip last week, Fantasmic was at 8:30 with park closing at 9:00

I am confused as the info that I read showed that in January Fantasmic is not showing at all the week that we are there. 1/8 - 1/15. I don't know about the rest of the month, but does anyone know for sure???

DNS
09-30-2011, 04:47 PM
I am confused as the info that I read showed that in January Fantasmic is not showing at all the week that we are there. 1/8 - 1/15. I don't know about the rest of the month, but does anyone know for sure???
I had looked up Fantasmic on the WDW web site just before I posted this and it says "special nights". Last year we did not get to see it at all because the last night we were at the studios and had planned to see it, they did not have it, so I am confused also.