PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Fireworks question

dixiepixie
09-30-2011, 09:43 AM
The last date for MVMCP this year is Dec. 18. What version of Wishes will they have after this date? Does it change over to the holiday version every night? And is the parade the holiday version as well?

I have some friends going down after the 18th, so they will miss MVMCP, but I wanted to know if they will still get to see the Christmas version of Wishes and the parade.

MickeysBestPal
09-30-2011, 10:09 AM
The last date for MVMCP this year is Dec. 18. What version of Wishes will they have after this date?

1- Does it change over to the holiday version every night?

2- And is the parade the holiday version as well?

1- Yes.

2- Yes, but it will replace the AFTERNOON parade.

MSEP will still be the nighttime MK parade.

dixiepixie
10-06-2011, 05:25 PM
I was just on the phone with Disney and asked them if they knew for sure that the daytime parade would switch over to the Christmas Parade after the 18th. They said that it was still set to stay the regular parade as of now, but to call back and see if that had changed. Anyone have any more insight into this and know if they are changing it to the Christmas version this year too?

MickeysBestPal
10-06-2011, 10:07 PM
I was just on the phone with Disney and asked them if they knew for sure that the daytime parade would switch over to the Christmas Parade after the 18th. They said that it was still set to stay the regular parade as of now, but to call back and see if that had changed.

Anyone have any more insight into this and know if they are changing it to the Christmas version this year too?

Your mistake was asking this kind of question while on the phone with "Disney."
Those who answer the phones (you get a phone center, regardless of who you THINK you called)
do not have any real information about park operations.

You will get better answers here on-line.

Yes, the afternoon MK parade will be the Christmas Parade, starting the next day following the last MVMCP.