PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say...

luvdiznee
09-28-2011, 08:11 AM
I am here now. At the World. We got here early saturday and have had 3 great days so far! Today is going to be a bit offsite between Island of Adventures and maybe going to hit a Mall.

But have had a great time so far; horseback riding, enjoying the Lion King at the "food & fork" theatre and being at MK until 1 a.m. Looking forward to MNSSHP!

We did have to them come look at our ac/heat in the room, becuase when the thermostat said 72 we were cold! But it seems ok now. Will definitely keep an eye on it.

hoop de do
09-28-2011, 09:08 AM
Have a great vaca.

Let us know how the MNSSHP was.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
09-28-2011, 10:04 AM
Sounds like a great vacation so far. I would have loved to see the Lion King at the DTD theater.

I know if I keep my AC in my home set at 72 its freezing in here. We actually keep it around 77 for it to feel perfect. Hopefully you don't have any more issues and a wonderful rest of your vacation.

KylesMom
09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Glad you're having a marvelous time. I think I speak for lots of us when I say, "WISH WE WERE THERE TOO!" :mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
09-29-2011, 06:21 AM
Enjoy your trip!! :wave:

luvdiznee
10-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Yep, still here...!:DIf only for another day.

Have a great vaca.

Let us know how the MNSSHP was.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

MNSSHP was great. We waited, so we had a good place to watch it all. Saw the headless horseman up close. Me and DD wore our matching "Nightmare before Christmas" shirts. Though I did buy her matching ears to wear as well.

Sounds like a great vacation so far. I would have loved to see the Lion King at the DTD theater.

I know if I keep my AC in my home set at 72 its freezing in here. We actually keep it around 77 for it to feel perfect. Hopefully you don't have any more issues and a wonderful rest of your vacation.

It was nice seeing the movie in the theatre here. And maintenance came and fixed the a/c system. So we can even keep on 68 and not feel like we are freezing. :mickey:

faline
10-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Thanks for taking time out of your vacation to check in! Glad it's been a good trip!