PDA

View Full Version : Babyland General

Bethis26fan
09-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Has anyone ever went to babyland general in Cleveland, Georgia? How was it? What were ther prices of the dolls.

We are thinking about taking my niece after the 1st of the year she will be almost 4. Which at 31 i have to say I would love to go just because I loved cabbage patch kids growing up. :)

NJGIRL
10-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Bumping up. :D

murphy1
10-18-2011, 08:51 AM
It's fun to go to. Price of the dolls range from about $20 or so for the cheap manufactured ones like stores sell in the gift shop along with other toy items, on up to thousands for the original ones that are hand-made on-site. They have moved to a bigger place since we went. They will have a "live birth" in the cabbage patch while you are there and try to sell you that doll, but it's fun to watch. That was one of the smaller bald babies that they priced at $250 a few years ago (didn't buy one). The displays are really cute that we saw. Unicoi State Park is really pretty, if you are looking for a place to stay, we like to hike there, it's in Helen GA and Burt's Pumpkin Farm is not far either, for anyone who goes in Fall. You might want to watch out for the weather, the N. Ga Mountains get icy roads during the first part of the year.

Bethis26fan
10-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Thanks, my family that we are going with lives about 1 hour 30 mins away and it just seems like it would be a fun special day trip to take with Abby. We got to take her brother to disney when he was 4 but she's a little (a lot:thedolls:) high maintenance for a trip like that just yet.