PDA

View Full Version : TS credit question

sassy2000
09-26-2011, 11:16 AM
We are a party of 4 (2 adults 2 kids) on DP and are eating with another family of 4 (2 adults 2 kids). Instead of splitting the checks up, can my family use our credits one night for all 8 people and then the other group use their 8 credits for all of us on another night? It just seems easier then getting separate tickets. Just want to make sure it's possible.
Thanks.

renecat
09-26-2011, 11:41 AM
If you are all on the same package. Other wise you cards will only have 4 people to on the card.

tennantsrwe
09-26-2011, 12:53 PM
As the previous poster said, unless you are sharing a resort reservation then no. Each room has it's own seperate DP credits. Splitting a check really isn't a big deal or hassle. I've found most servers ask beforehand when they see a large party how the checks are going to be split. Each party will only need 1 key card to pay and we've found it hasn't been an issue at all to have things split.

WDWForever
09-26-2011, 02:33 PM
I think technically you can use your credits how you want. So if you want to pay for everyone at the table you can. IMHO, I'd just ask for split bills which prevents any confusion. (Is the other family on the exact type of DP? Alcoholic drinks are extra, who pays?)

W24toISMdirect
09-26-2011, 08:01 PM
My understanding is that you Dining Plan credits are a pool, you have fixed number determined by plan times number of days which you can then spend however you want, so for instance if you blow double credits at CRT/Le Cellier, or binge on a dozen Dole Whip Floats on day one well then that's your own business. Therefore I assume if you can spend 8TS credits at a time if you have them to spend, regardless of how many people are on your reservation.