PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club/ Boardwalk Bus Stops

Disney4us2
09-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Does anyone know which is the first stop for pick up on the Beach Club/Boardwalk /Yacht Club/Swan/Dolphin routes?

Thanks.

Fangorn
09-25-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm sure it varies from time to time, but when the same bus is serving all of them, my experience has always been:

Swan
Dolphin
Yacht Club
Beach Club
Boardwalk

Basically, the busses go clockwise around the loop so that they never have to turn left into or out of the resorts.

Steve

buzznwoodysmom
09-25-2011, 10:04 PM
I'm sure it varies from time to time, but when the same bus is serving all of them, my experience has always been:

Swan
Dolphin
Yacht Club
Beach Club
Boardwalk

Basically, the busses go clockwise around the loop so that they never have to turn left into or out of the resorts.

Steve

Well that stinks if the Swan and Dolphin are picked up before "offical" Disney resort guests.

We've stayed at the Swan and Beach Club, but I don't remember the order in which we were picked up or dropped off. I don't remember ever getting on an empty bus, and I don't recall if we were ever the first to be dropped off.

TheDuckRocks
09-26-2011, 09:38 AM
When we stayed at the Boardwalk we most always had an empty bus at pickup, very seldom did it have any people on when it arrived. That has been a year and a half ago though. The route previously stated then followed with stops at all the other resorts before heading out to the parks. Thinking back I'm pretty sure it was the busses to Downtown Disney that we got on last and then headed directly from there to our destination.

BrerGnat
09-26-2011, 09:56 AM
I stayed at Boardwalk in May.

Our bus never went to Yacht/Beach Club. It shared with Swan and Dolphin on every route. BWI is the first stop, then it went to the Swan, then Dolphin. On the way back from the parks, BWI was the first stop.

We stayed at the BC last year (over spring break).

Our bus was only for Y/B Club going to MK and AK. The DtD bus shared with all five, but BC was the last stop. Coming back from DtD, it went: Swan, Dolphin, Boardwalk, Yacht, Beach. We'd get off at the Swan and walk.

Mackflava99
09-26-2011, 01:30 PM
, my experience has always been:

Swan
Dolphin
Yacht Club
Beach Club
Boardwalk

I agree with the loop above-
At beach club, we try our best to limit bus rides- too many stops,
Boats to DHS , walk to Epcot
Bus only to AK or MK -
But sometimes we take a taxi because the buses have too many stops.