PDA

View Full Version : 'sigh' (of contentment)

smcd
09-25-2011, 03:14 PM
We're going back! :mickey: We used to go every year...but with times being what they are, we had to forgoe our annual trips.

BUT the wait is over - we're heading back this January. Made the reservations Friday, got the dining reservations Saturday and just finished setting up our spreadsheet schedule!

So deep sigh and the tension is just leaving me!

Got to make a Princess Jasmine cake yesterday so basically - It's a Disney World for us!

disneymom15
09-25-2011, 04:31 PM
How exciting! When in January are you going? We'll be there towards the end of the month.

smcd
09-25-2011, 05:05 PM
The week of the 8th...Get to see the Christmas decorations and take advantage of the free dining.

smcd
09-25-2011, 07:21 PM
It's very strange...I'm not excited - yet - more relieved! Does that make any sense? It just seems soooo long since we were last there..

disneyfan328
09-25-2011, 07:31 PM
The week of the 8th...Get to see the Christmas decorations and take advantage of the free dining.

I have asked about this myself as we will be there the same week! From what I have been reading it looks like the decorations will be gone before we get there???

smcd
09-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Wow! I hope not! We've been there before around the same time and the decorations have been up still. Bummer.:(