PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Plaza Hotel

Mrs Bus Driver
09-25-2011, 11:41 AM
So glad I do my research early and hadn't made reservations yet. I just found the Anaheim Plaza Hotel on Harbor Blvd. This hotel will allow my medium large dogs, just don't leave them alone in the room. It is close to DL and cheep. Now has anyone stayed here? Would like to know about the room, walk to DL and anything else you think is important. Thanks :mickey:

badkitty
09-25-2011, 08:11 PM
The Anaheim Plaza is my favorite when I take my baby dog with me mainly because of the location. It is on the corner of Disney Way and S Harbor. It is a really easy walk to DLR. (Cross the street and you are on Disney property.) You can see ToT from the parking lot and much of the fireworks. The rooms are large and clean and you can ask for a frig and microwave. Some of the wings have rooms with balconies/patios and the patios are quite large. There is a restaurant onsite and a very large lap pool. The one drawback for me is that pet rooms are also the "smoking" rooms so it was a bit smelly since I don't smoke.

disneydementia
10-13-2011, 11:17 AM
We have stayed at numerous hotels around DLR and the rooms at The Plaza are huge! The bathroom had double sinks and also very roomy. It was a good deal price wise and of course location, location, location!:thumbsup: