PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique prices

TexasPrincessAurora
09-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Just wondering what kind of prices to expect at the BBB? DD4 will want a princess dress and crown I'm sure to go with her makeover.

DisneyMom12
09-24-2011, 05:24 PM
You can see the prices here. http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/bbb/default.asp

TexasPrincessAurora
09-24-2011, 05:59 PM
Is there anything between the Crown & the Castle package?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
09-24-2011, 06:46 PM
You can add items individually a la carte. Otherwise, no.

Kairi_7378
09-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Have you considered purchasing the dresses at home and packing/ shipping them? It looked like most of the Disney dresses were about $65 at the various shops when we were there in September. I bet that you could get a better deal at home, especially with all of the Halloween costume sales this time of year. The Disney Online Store is also having a special on costumes now.

Cara121078
09-24-2011, 09:25 PM
My youngest daughter got the castle package last month and it was right at $225. She got the regular Little Mermaid outfit and accessories(they also have Ariel's wedding dress, so that's why I said "regular"). Remember that on top of the price you should also be leaving a tip, just as with a regular salon. Whichever package you decide on, she will have a magical time.

tennantsrwe
09-24-2011, 09:34 PM
We looked at doing BBB and were kinda shocked by the prices so we opted for Pirates League instead...our DD loves pirates so it worked out. I'd suggest buying my own princess attire and maybe only opting for the makeup, nails and hair. Maybe you could add a crown ala carte for that special touch?

TexasPrincessAurora
09-24-2011, 11:05 PM
They don't mind if you bring your own dress? Does anyone know how much the crowns or shoes run? Just trying to be prepared so she's not disappointed.

Buttercup
09-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Oh goodness yes, they certainly don't mind if your daughter wears her own princess gown from home. Little girls wear those around the parks all the time anyway. The BBB doesn't care if your little girl brings her own gown from home! The ones at the park are quite lovely but as previously mentioned, they're $65 + so definitely not cheap.

You can definitely buy the dresses for a lot cheaper at home, or even online at the DisneyStore.com. The shoes are easy to find even at WalMart or Toys R Us and various places online. Actually, the Disney Store website has a bunch of crowns and princess dresses on sale right now.

If you get the Fairytale Princess hairstyle, I believe they automatically include a little tiara (crown) as part of the package as well, but you can totally find crowns etc. at various stores at home as well. I don't think they'll use people's personal crowns at the BBB since they might affect the hairstyle but definitely don't worry about bringing your own dress or shoes!

TexasPrincessAurora
09-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Thank you so much! I'll definitely go ahead and pick up a dress and shoes before we go. :) Now to get her to choose which princess she wants to be!

Cjsmom1811
09-26-2011, 09:31 AM
I agree, pick up a dress at the Disney store and take it with you. They will go on sale after Halloween. On my last trip there were 2 little girls ahead of me on the bus who had just had the full works at BBB. They were having a melt down because they wanted to go back to the hotel and go swimming. The Mom was saying no, you have to stay like that until dinner so we can get pictures with Cinderella and she wanted the Grandparents to see them. They were crying and having a fit. Planning , timing would be important. Just my 2 cents.

TexasPrincessAurora
09-26-2011, 01:34 PM
After much back and forth between Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty & Snow White she finally settled on Aurora. Ordered the dress & light up shoes (which honestly she was most excited about) from DisneyShopping.com with the free shipping...and shoes on sale. Thanks for the suggestion!!!

disneyfan328
09-26-2011, 08:25 PM
with halloween right around the corner I'll bet if you can wait you can get a nice one on sale. I got my daughters from a few years ago at the Disney store after Halloween and got a 70+ dollar dress ( it was the all gold Aurora one) for 14.00. Its definetly a better deal than waiting to get one there!

Goes4FastPass
09-27-2011, 02:39 PM
I agree, pick up a dress at the Disney store and take it with you. They will go on sale after Halloween...
This is a very good point. A 'trick' of the Disney Store, like other clothing store, is END of the season. NOW is the time to buy swimsuits at the DS, After Halloween the princess costumes will go on sale.

andrsue
10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Per the information on the intercot page, they don't accept tips. Can anyone confirm this? I have appointments for my girls in a couple weeks.

Does the Boutique have a tipping policy?
Fairy Godmothers-in-training are not permitted to accept tips. In lieu of a tip for great service, Boutique management requests Guests fill out a comment card located at the register.