PDA

View Full Version : F&WF Mini Themed GIft Card

DVC2004
09-23-2011, 12:14 PM
I was reading about this and I haven't been to F&W in a few years. Can I buy this before I get there? If not, where can I buy them whenI am there?

Anyone get one before? Just seems convenient. Does it come with a lanyard then? Want to keep my hands free for all the food and wine, lol.

jnfr2424
09-23-2011, 12:19 PM
It can only be purchased in Epcot but refilled anywhere in Disney as well as your local Disney Store. It comes with an attached plastic coiled wristband.
It is very convenient I just slip it on my wrist and just swipe and keep going. I have heard someone state on the boards that it did break on them so becareful
I'm using mine that I've had for the past two years in 2 weeks when I am returning for more fun at the F&WF!!

DVC2004
09-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Very cool! Thanks for the info. I am definitely picking up one for me and one for my husband.

Melanie
09-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Love the one I got last year and will be using it again this year. Yes, only available at Epcot Guest Relations or the kiosks throughout World Showcase.

BugeyedMuggy
09-23-2011, 05:21 PM
We use ours year round. Very convienent and easy way to keep track of spending. Ours is 2 years old and has seen lots of $$$ spent over that time. We will be using it again in 8 days.

SallyP
09-24-2011, 05:11 PM
Also available at the Food & Wine Festival Welcome Center.

RichGuy
09-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Anyone get one before? Just seems convenient. Does it come with a lanyard then? Want to keep my hands free for all the food and wine, lol.

We got some last year, and we found them to be very convenient. Unlike your hotel card, you don't need to sign for purchases.

For what it's worth, they're regular gift cards. I had a balance on mine at the end of the trip, and I was able to apply it to the hotel bill.