PDA

View Full Version : Easter Week at Magic Kingdom

eire
09-22-2011, 11:03 PM
We are florida residents bringing the kiddies over for a 2 day trip(staying at Polynesian) the week after Easter. I was wondering if there is ever a time we wouldn't be able to get into the Magic Kingdom due to crowds? And, are the crowds awful at that time of year, or will we be able to enjoy the attractions? Any and all help is appreciated! Thank you so much.

TheRustyScupper
09-23-2011, 01:29 AM
It is the 3rd busiest week of the year.

renecat
09-23-2011, 11:30 AM
I have read the week before week of and week after are very busy. How about two week after Easter say for 2012. The 16-21 of April? Does anyone know?

Buttercup
09-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Two weeks after should be good, however it's still considered "Spring Break" for some people so you might run into those crowds, but DEFINITELY nothing as bad as a holiday week like Easter.

Kenny1113
09-24-2011, 03:28 PM
We were at WDW several years ago during Easter week. We were @ MK one of the days that they closed due to capacity ( apparently there are different levels of closure, I am not sure which level they closed to). The park was PACKED! That said, we were still able to ride our favorites. We asked the kids (all 5) what their must do's were and made sure we hit them all, except Space Mtn because all the FP were gone (a little before noon) and the standby wait was too long. I think we left the park around 7 or 8 to avoid parade crowds. However we did do AK And it was wonderful! The kids got to ride all their favorites several times.

eire
09-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Thank you so much for your insight. I figured we'd be sure to hit the "musts" and then take it from there. We know it will be crowded, but as long as we can get on some attractions and enjoy the atmosphere, I think all will be happy.