PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion

crltkcagle
09-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy some cheap scene setters from the haunted mansion? we have a big halloween party every year and our theme is haunted mansion this year. I was looking for that famous purple wall paper. I don't want to buy actual wallpaper just want to cover the walls in the scene setter stuff. I have googled, and binged like crazy and can't seem to come up with anything. Any ideas?

Stu29573
09-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy some cheap scene setters from the haunted mansion? we have a big halloween party every year and our theme is haunted mansion this year. I was looking for that famous purple wall paper. I don't want to buy actual wallpaper just want to cover the walls in the scene setter stuff. I have googled, and binged like crazy and can't seem to come up with anything. Any ideas?

I know you can print some out, but that would probably be crazy expensive...

snuggs30
09-22-2011, 02:51 PM
I think i can say this....oriental trading has a bunch of wall covers, I also just seen some in Wal-mart the other night for about 10.00-14.00, not exactly like haunted mansion, but close :thumbsup: have a great party..:thedolls: