PDA

View Full Version : Dining reservations not showing up under profile?

Joy2theworld
09-21-2011, 10:10 PM
I made a number of dining reservations the past week for a last minute December trip and none of them show up when I put in my name and password on the Disney site. If I enter in one of the reservation numbers and my phone number, they are all there. Why aren't they showing up? I remember they had an issue with this when they changed reservation systems a few years back, but I thought it was fixed.

Goofy4TheWorld
09-21-2011, 10:17 PM
My experience has always been that the Disney website does not "save" dining reservation to your online account. You can retrieve the reservation on the website and it will forget those reservations as soon as you close the window.

Disney technology at is best!

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-21-2011, 10:53 PM
This seems to be one of the "glitches" that Disney can't quite get solved.

We always have the same problem ... some reservations show up, others don't (and it can be different from week to week!)

Don't worry about it at all, they are there, I'm not sure why it is so hard to see them sometimes.

Joy2theworld
09-21-2011, 10:55 PM
This seems to be one of the "glitches" that Disney can't quite get solved.

We always have the same problem ... some reservations show up, others don't (and it can be different from week to week!)

Don't worry about it at all, they are there, I'm not sure why it is so hard to see them sometimes.

Thanks. I'm not worried about them disappearing, but in the past except for one year, I never had this issue. I thought that was the whole purpose of me logging in each time. Silly me!

mariak
09-22-2011, 08:42 AM
I just want to say "Thank you" for posting this. This glitch is rather annoying. I'm not sure if it's because of Disney not "saving to your online account" or not because sometimes the information pops up even before I "log in", but then,sometimes I have to enter a confirmation number even after I've logged in. I don't get it. Thanks for bringing this up! Hopefully someone at Disney will see your post and try to fix it! :fingers:

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
09-22-2011, 12:37 PM
I think the budget to fix that has just been given to the $500,000,000 Avatar Land project. Lol!!!