PDA

View Full Version : More prayers needed

GA girl
09-21-2011, 07:49 PM
I can't believe this has happened. A young girl that was friends with with both of my girls shot and killed her self today. I am just in shock. She was a beautiful young girl. Only 14 years old. She rode to school with my oldest daughter and was at my house alot.
Please remember this family tonight in your prayers. I do not know what would cause someone so young to do this. She was always laughing and smiling and you would have never have thought this would have happened.

Kairi_7378
09-21-2011, 09:13 PM
I am so sorry to read this! Prayers to all who loved her... and especially to you and your girls!

Disneymom1995
09-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Prayers and love to all of the family and friends of this young girl.

disney obsessed
09-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Your family seems to have been through a lot in the last year.

I am so very sorry.

snuggs30
09-22-2011, 09:03 AM
OH my how SAD :( Prayers to all!!! So sorry I couldn't imagine loosing my child. God Bless them all!

mariak
09-22-2011, 09:25 AM
This girl and her family will definitely be in our prayers. What a senselesss tragedy. I wish there were some way to get kids to realize that, whatever may seem so bad at the time, it's only temporary.

May God Bless you all and keep you in His care as you struggle through this rough time.

Maria

disneymom15
09-22-2011, 09:36 AM
How terrible, thoughts and prayers to you and your girls.

princessgirls
09-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Praying for this young girls family, and all that were touched by her life.

So very tragic.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Julie

minnie04
09-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Prayers to her family. I just don’t know what’s going on anymore with the world. I think these kids see so much and go through so much at such early ages. Whatever her pain was. I hope she is at peace now. Very sad, to think death is the only answer...Your family has been through a lot as well and now this. I hope your girls are going to be ok. It’s a very hard thing to grasp at their age. WOW!! My prayers are with you to be a strong mom right now and get them through this very sad sad day…:(

If we can help in any way. you know we are all here for you as well..

laprana
09-22-2011, 10:02 AM
Oh my gosh, that's just so awful. Sending lots of prayer and positive thoughts to the girl's family and friends and to you and your family for peace and comfort during such a terrible time. :hug:

Lisaj13
09-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Such a terrible loss. I have known several people who struggled with depression, and they were the last people you would think to have the problem. Always a smile and a laugh. They were very good at hiding how they were really feeling.

We can only know what others will let us know.

I have told my girls, 18 and 15, that there is always someone they can talk to. If they don't want to talk to me about a problem, they can talk to their aunt, a family friend, a school counsellor, etc. It's more important to get help than getting help from me.

My sympathy to your family and this young girl's family.

GA girl
09-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the prayers. Our county has had way too many young people die this past year. Just last week a boy that graduated 2 years ago killed himself. He was a student at UGA. We did not personally know him, but he was friends with my nephew.
I am still at a loss right now. I can not understand why this has happened. It's impossible to explain it to your own children when you don't understand yourself. My daughter said she never acted like anything was wrong. She had messaged her a few hours before and said she would see her tomorrow.
I don't know if she left a note or if there were other things going on in her family that she kept to herself. I guess we will never know.
It is such a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I just wish that she would have found someone to talk to.
It is just so sad that she felt this was her only option.

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
09-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Oh, how terribly tragic. We are so sad for you, your girls and her family. Taking ones life is such a tramatic thing for all involved. No one in their right frame of mind would do such a thing.

We will be keeping you all in our prayers.

Hugs from us.

Dawn,Denise&Diane

disney obsessed
09-22-2011, 07:07 PM
We really do walk through this world in our own head. A collegue of my husbands took his life earlier this summer. There were and are many questions that will never be answered. Its a sad place to be when you think that the end of your life is the only/best option and cannot share it with anyone.