PDA

View Full Version : Suite in Cinderella's Castle

TexasPrincessAurora
09-21-2011, 05:34 PM
What have they done with the suite in Cinderella's Castle since the Year of a Million Dreams ended?

DizneyRox
09-21-2011, 06:35 PM
I haven't heard anything official...

My guess is that money talks and if people pony up, the door gets unlocked. And my pay up, I'm talking it's a exclusive club (celebrities, wealthy, or otherwise notorious). You wouldn't be able to call CRO and book it.

There have also been rumors of GKTW, etc as well, but like I said, I haven't seen anything official.

faline
09-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Every now and again, I've seen it offered as a prize in a sweepstakes. A couple of years ago, I had heard that one of moms on the moms panel got it for an evening and was able to bring several of the other moms with her.

Donald
09-21-2011, 06:51 PM
There have also been rumors of GKTW, etc as well, but like I said, I haven't seen anything official.

What is GKTW? Just curious and a little slow on the abbreviations.:blush:

faline
09-21-2011, 06:57 PM
What is GKTW? Just curious and a little slow on the abbreviations.:blush:

I believe it stands for Give Kids the World - very similar offerings to Make A Wish foundation.

Main Street Jim
09-21-2011, 07:04 PM
The Suite hasn't been "officially" available since about 2008 or so, and even celebs can't book it. Wife's actually gotten a tour of the Suite about two years ago as a CM.

No, you can't buy it, you can't rent it :) Haven't ever heard anything about GKTW, nor have I heard of the Moms' getting it, either.