PDA

View Full Version : Do You Remember?

Daisy712
09-21-2011, 04:16 PM
...if the parks were closed due to capacity during the week preceeding Easter this past spring? I am trying to decide if we should go ahead and book at Pop or stay off property and chance it. We don't want to miss out on any park time.

Thank you for your help.:mickey:

johnO
09-22-2011, 06:50 AM
Not sure if they were capacity, but its always full around that time of year.

K8screen
09-22-2011, 08:13 AM
If they do hit capacity it wont be till about 11am, will it? So if you arrive before that you should be ok wherever you are staying, I think. I could be wrong, maybe they stop off property people earlier if it looks like the park will fill up, though I dont think so.

Pan
09-23-2011, 12:41 AM
We went week leading up to Easter last year, left Saturday. It was hot. It was crowded. It was FANTASTIC :number1: The longest wait we had was for Rapunzel and Flynn (1.5 hours). We used the night EMH at MK and rode all the mountains repeatedly. Managed Fantasmic, great meals, pool time at ASMusic (Heads up, there was a HS Band Event at that time, lots of kids in the resort, but very well behaved) and did every ride we wanted at least twice a day. Crowded, yes, but I never heard of any of the Parks being at capacity. Overall, despite the heat and the crowds, it was an awesome week. Just know it'll be crowded, keep your cool in the heat, and have a great time!