PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Face Painting????

mariak
09-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Heading to the Magic in 3 days and have a couple questions....

Just wondering if anyone who has been to MNSSHP this year can tell me whether or not they have the free face painting that used to be located in Toon Town? If so, can you please tell me where it's located now?

Also, wondering where, or even if, we will be able to find Tink and the Fairies???

Thank you!!! :mickey:

Main Street Jim
09-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Well, from what I understand, TTF *is* closed off for the Fantasyland expansion, not sure if any of it has opened back up yet.

Anyone know? I haven't been to *any* park since January... :(

DisneyRN
09-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Technically, don't you go to Magic Kingdom when you work, Jim? :blush:

Main Street Jim
09-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Technically, don't you go to Magic Kingdom when you work, Jim? :blush:Not any more :( I'm in Ohio now, been up here since January...

mariak
09-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Well, from what I understand, TTF *is* closed off for the Fantasyland expansion, not sure if any of it has opened back up yet.

Anyone know? I haven't been to *any* park since January... :(

Thanks. I realize that TTF is closed, that's why I'm wondering if the free face painting (which used to be located there during MNSSHP) has been relocated or if they even have it at all now? Anyone been to MNSSHP yet this season? :confused:

VWL Mom
09-22-2011, 08:30 AM
According to the Orlando Sentinel there is no free face painting at MNSSHP this year, sorry.

Saw on another site that Tink and the Fairies are at Adventureland Veranda in Adventureland from 7:00pm to 12:00am, I'll PM the link.

mariak
09-22-2011, 08:46 AM
According to the Orlando Sentinel there is no free face painting at MNSSHP this year, sorry.

Saw on another site that Tink and the Fairies are at Adventureland Veranda in Adventureland from 7:00pm to 12:00am, I'll PM the link.

Thank you sooo much!! This is exactly the information I was looking for! :thumbsup:

Maria