PDA

View Full Version : 4 kids and the MNSSHP

nfrustaci
09-20-2011, 09:51 AM
so we will have 4 kids with us ranging from 3 - 14. wondering what our plan of attach should be for the MNSSHP party. parades, shows. i read that the park is usually not crowded when there is a party for that evening. has anyone encountered this. because if that is the case then maybe we should be doing that park for the rides that day and put all our remainding energy on the actual party instead of rides for that evening. any suggestions would be great !!!

WDWForever
09-20-2011, 12:25 PM
I went last year and usually the rides have no lines because the park is only open to those with party tickets (they also give you a colored wristband). But you paid extra for the party tickets, you should enjoy it. You can do the rides any other time (an exception of course might be Haunted Mansion because of the theming). There is plenty to do - parade, fireworks, shows, trick or treating all over the park, pics with characters, and dance parties.

SassyMadhatter
09-21-2011, 07:00 AM
:wave::hatter::ccat:

How I did it last time, and it worked perfectly was:

From 7-9:00 we trick or treated,went on rides, or did one of the dance parties.

By 9:00 we got ourselves sitting on the ground in front of the castle all the way up to the rope if you can...you'll understand afterwards.

9:30 Fireworks start

10:05 The Mix and Mingle starts, you'll already have great seats,plus when they are done,the villians come up to the rope for autographs (only time that you'll get THESE autographs)

After that turn around, and find yourself a spot for the parade that starts at 10:30.

Then either stay and go on rides,trick or treat, or dance party...or beat the crowds, and leave early if kids are tired.

Following this schedule, we managed ALL OF IT.:mpumpkin:

SassyMadhatter
09-21-2011, 07:04 AM
:hmghost::bat::ghost::pumpkin::blackcat:

ONE more thing!!!

At some point, make sure you bring the kids over near the Haunted Mansion, the storyteller ghost lady is sitting out front...plus many other "in-character" people wandering around for atmosphere...awesome.

nfrustaci
09-21-2011, 03:13 PM
tks sassy (AUNT SUE)