PDA

View Full Version : Bus Service at CSR

pluto 77
09-18-2011, 01:07 PM
So we decided on CSR but need a little help. How is the busing around the resort? I know it is a large resort and I believe there are 5 stops. Is there a specific area you would recommend staying in?

LVT
09-18-2011, 01:46 PM
We stayed at CSR in June and thought the buses were fine. We usually stay at POP. Some times it was 5 minutes and rarely 40. The first stop is #2 and our room was there so we always had a seat going from the resort.
#1 is last and was bad in the morning when it was busy at the food courts.
The bus stops are nice. Covered, with water, vending machines and a couple of benches.

KAT1811
09-18-2011, 02:31 PM
The bus service at CSR is some of the best I have ever had in WDW. Second only to OKW. I still can't figure out why people say it is a large resort beause I don't find it any larger than the other moderates. We stayed in the Cabanas section the last two times we were there and it was a great location for everything. Close to the pool, short walk to El Centro, close to a bus stop, perfect. Have a great time at CSR! We will be there in 45 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kakn7294
09-18-2011, 02:46 PM
When we stayed at CSR several Augusts back, I thought the buses were fine. In fact, since it's a convention resort, a lot of the guests of the resort are not going to the parks during the day, so the buses were fairly empty much of the time. It is a big resort but so are a number of other Disney resorts. We stayed in the Ranchos section and I did not care for it - mostly because I did not like the decor, it wasn't the section I wanted, and it seemed run-down and worn out. However, since we stayed, they went through a huge refurb and the pics look great!

AllDisney
09-18-2011, 04:03 PM
I think CSR has great bus service too! I agree with previous post that it seemed when we stayed there that most people staying at the resort were attending a conference and the bus was not crowed at all:mickey:

Scar
09-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Stayed there 1 week about 5 years ago. Best bus service I've experienced, by far. The Cabanas were a good location. I remember 4 bus stops.

johnO
09-18-2011, 11:00 PM
Some of the best bus service we've experienced. We stayed in building 8. Short waits and few passengers. CSR is absolutely gorgious!

Diznee4Me
09-20-2011, 02:21 PM
In seven years of staying there I remember only one bus-stop horror story. :(

Buses usually empty, quick, and the lines at night from the parks for the return back to the resort were usually short. :thumbsup: