PDA

View Full Version : Podcast Topic Suggestions

Disney Hungarian
09-15-2011, 11:51 PM
I would like to suggest a topic for the next podcast.

We all know that WDW is more than just rides. Most of us here know about all of the attractions that do not require standing in a line for. I think it would be a great idea to share that info with some of the newer guests to WDW.

mickeyman42
09-16-2011, 12:14 PM
I also have one that could be a "best of" and forgive me if its been used, but i cannot remember it, "favorite ride queue." Again, I don't remember it being used but it seems so obvious to have not been used either.

also, on one of the first few episodes when the fantasyland redo was being announced you mentioned how it would be fun to revisit it in a year to see what progress had been made/what was fact vs rumor, well its almost been a year!

actually when we went to WDW aug 25 I listened to the first 4 episodes on the planes. I found it to be a really great way to remember things that I had picked up from listening.

Melanie
09-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Sean, we used your suggestion last night taping Ep. 23. :thumbsup:

mickeyman - I'm fairly certain we haven't done queues, although like you mentioned, it seems so obvious. :confused: Can't believe we've done enough episodes now that we're having a hard time remembering what we've covered. :blush:

Disney Hungarian
09-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Sean, we used your suggestion last night taping Ep. 23. :thumbsup:

Cool, I will have to bring my earbuds to listen to the episode while I am at the parks this weekend!

dpamac
09-22-2011, 02:18 PM
It should be fair warning that I took this episode off the rails a few times. But now I know who all the famous people named Gary are.

diz_girl
09-23-2011, 11:52 AM
I can't wait until the Avatar discussion on the next Podcast.

Here's a suggestion - maybe profile a resort in each Podcast, or at least during a slow news week. Description, location, rooms, DVC section?, restaurants, pools, special touches - Pros, cons, their experience there, etc.

Celebrations magazine does this nicely in their magazine, but it would be nice to get the panel's take on the resorts rather than just a brief mention once in a while on the Podcast.

Septbride2002
02-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Good Morning! I was thinking that a cool idea would be to play Love It/Like it/Hate it. So for instance - someone would give Ian 3 choices:

It's a Small World
Pirates of the Carribbean
Hall of Presidents

and out of the 3 he would have to pick one he loves, one he likes, one he hates.

Of course most of you know each other so well that you could guess what the other person would say. Therefore I think a neutral party should come up with the items. It would be more unexpected for you and more fun for the listener. :D

~Amanda